Pin Exchange - Sent/Received Thread

tiggermei said:
To Aidensmom (and Aiden),

Thank you Aiden. I love the things (pins) you gave me. Thank you for my Blue Fairy pin and thank you for the princess pin. Thank you for the stickers. I really like them. Thank you for it.

Don't be surprised to get a note from Disneyland after Thanksgiving.

- Hallie (Tiggermei)
:woohoo: :bounce: :dancer: :chewy:
I hope you like yours, too.

I was at WDW all weekend, so we just got the pins today. Aiden loves them, especially the scuba Mickey! Thank you so much.

I had a hard time getting a picture without reflection from the light or from the flash, but this one is not too bad:

pins.jpg

The next one will be 12/1? I can't believe I missed this one, we LOVE LOVE LOVE pins! Please please someone remind me when this comes around again, PM if possible. Thanks!

Everyone has gotten their pins!!! Thanks again everyone for making this one so easy!!!! If you stay subscribed to this thread I will post on here whent he sign ups start for the next one!!!

Thank you again for putting this together :thumbsup2 We leave for our Cruise Dec. 1st. I would love to send out some pins from our WDW/Cruise vacation! I would also need my name early, if that is okay.

julia & nicks mom said:
That's a GREAT idea!!

Okay everyone - did you hear that - I will start signups in mid november - then we will send them the first of December and then we will open them on Christmas Day - the shipping Deadline will be around Dec 10 in order to make sure everyone has them by Christmas Day!!!!

I will pm all of you when I start sign ups!!!

i will look at the list tonight and see what is still missing -
I would love to get in on the next pin exchange..Just let me know when to sign up please!!

This sounds like fun. We'll be at WDW Dec 1-5 so I could pick up pins as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter