pin for website

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
anyone in the uk got there pin and member id for the new dvc website they are ariving on doormats in the staes but anyone got theres in the uk
Paulh

Got the ID yesterday. Rang up member services to get the PIN. Still can't get access to the site though as it really isn't user friendly for non US residents. The telephone number format can't cope with a UK number, the Zip code field won't accept a full UK postcode. The 'boffins' at DVC are working on it but I wouldn't hold you breath:mad:

Got my "exciting news from our mouse to your mouse" today...! Silly how a little things sets my day off with a smile, but there you go!

Hopefully the PIN will arrive this week!

Karen

Got my Id in the post today, so I presume the PIN will come within the next week.

Just to let everyone know that I have recevied my pin number today so hopefully you will all have yours soon

Paul

Can't wait :hyper: , although I'm not sure that I'm quite as excited about it now that I've heard how difficult it is to log on even with the PIN!

I managed to register on the US website a few months ago without any problems

I have been to the DVC website before I got the PIN's and got through the login stage, and then it asks for conformation of your details and a box to enter the ID and PIN number

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter