pin meet in Syracuse ~ May 20

jaross

Mouseketeer
We are getting a great response to our pin meet on May 20. It will be held at Carousel Mall food court at 2:00 until there are no more pins to trade.

People are coming from several hours away. I am so excited!

Kids are welcome. There will be a few there. I'm hoping to have a few cruise pins show up. Can't wait to see you there. Please post here or email me your rsvp so we know what to expect.

Chris
cft@twcny.rr.com

Too bad it's not June 2nd...I'll be in town then.

We've got at least ten people coming in with their pins. It's going to be great. It's not often that we get a good pin fix up here in the north country.

Direction to Carousel mall for the pin meet at 2:00 this sunday (in the food court)

From 81 South The mall has it's own exit 23B. You end up right in the parking lot.

From 81 North get off at exit 23 and follow the signs. it's not far at all.

690 E & W Get off at Bear Street or Hiawatha Blvd and look for signs. it's pretty close by.

If you need better directions, please email me at
cft@twcny.rr.com

Can't wait to see you all!

DH and I will be there with our little collection on Sunday. Looking forward to meeting up with some other people!!!

This weekend is totally awesome! First graduation and now pin meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter