Pin trading @ VB

jpolak

DIS Veteran
Here I am showing DW how nice VB is and what a nice trip it would be for our 10th anniv. and her first question to me is will she be able to pin trade there. So, will she? TIA:thumbsup2

DD didn't take her pins on our short trip but YES pin trading is in full swing at Vero.

Fellow LI'er.... You will LOVE VB. Pin trading or not....but yes....you can trade. Let me know if you want more info. I think VB is "Disney's Best Kept Secret".

Fellow LI'er.... You will LOVE VB. Pin trading or not....but yes....you can trade. Let me know if you want more info. I think VB is "Disney's Best Kept Secret".

So what part of the Island do you call home? I grew up in Massapequa and now live ou tin Port Jeff. I do have one VB question. Since we will be going for our 10th anniv. I was looking for a really nice place for dinner near VB. Any suggestions? Also as a parrot head myself I couldn't believe he didn't play the beach this year.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter