Pink Pajamas, Penguins on the Bottom PTR, August 2010 with pics!

Hi state neighbor! I just got caught up reading your whole PTR! I've enjoyed reading it.
That is so cool that you're taking a train to WDW, I would love to do that! I hope you take plenty of pic of your train ride.
My daughter, Lexi & I, are HUGE Twilight fans too!
I loved looking at all your trip purchases. I bought the Bath & Body hand sanitizers for our trip this past weekend.
I hope you have success with your CNA job hunting. It can be miserable working at a job that you don't like.

You're in WDW right now, I'm jealous:snooty:! I hope ya'll are having a great time!
Take plenty of pictures to post & I can't wait until you get back & read your TR!

Just got home a few hours ago. Things did not necessarily go as planned but turned out a lot better :goodvibes. Can't wait to share it with you all! I am very exhausted so I won't be starting my TR tonight but I should be able to start tomorrow. I have 789 pics and 16 short videos to share. See ya real soon!

Just got home a few hours ago. Things did not necessarily go as planned but turned out a lot better :goodvibes. Can't wait to share it with you all! I am very exhausted so I won't be starting my TR tonight but I should be able to start tomorrow. I have 789 pics and 16 short videos to share. See ya real soon!

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it..... popcorn::

I can't wait to hear how it went! I have just two days to get through and then we will be gone. I hope you start your tr before I leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter