• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pins at Scarborough Town Centre

Mortlives

DIS Veteran
Just got back from there, with a new load of pins. Apparently, they put their's out last Friday.

Ciao,
Mort.

Mort - congrats on the pins! Do you recall what else was on sale...have they increased from 50%? Thanks, Jo

Ok, when you say "NEW" what are you talking about? new for you, new styles of pins, new shipment etc. When I was there, there was just a few in the bin by the cash, mostly movie poster pins and pooh santa ones. Do they have something else?

MaMudduck -I mean new for me. They're still the same selection of pins, but they're good enough for cast member trading at WDW. I posted because the last report I saw here listed Scarborough Town as a pinless store. Apparently, they put their pins out later than others.

Jo-Anne - I think the rest of the sale items have stayed about the same.

Ciao,
Mort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter