Pirate and Princess without children?

LisaAP

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are staying at WDW from 2/4 through 2/9. Our first baby is not due until July, so this is our last solo trip. We are thinking about getting tickets for the Pirate and Princess party, but are looking for some feedback from those that have attended so far. I know it is pretty new, but there must be someone out there who has attended childless. Is it worth it without bringing along a pirate: or a princess: ?

We haven't been to the P&P yet but we have done MNSSHP twice. I'd say go and give it a try. Just seeing all the kids dressed up would be worth the cost of admission to me.

Also going on 2/5 without children, we enjoy watching them having fun. And from the recent reviews, everything should be a walk on. Love that!princess:

Haven't been to P & P yet, as there as only been one so far. I have no children, so all my trips have been w/other adults...I have done MNSSHP and MVMCP and they have been great....I will be going to P & P in March, SOLO:banana: and very much looking forward to it...These parties always (as does all of WDW) have something for everyone, so I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Haven't been to P&P, but let me just say that if this is your last opportunity to travel together before your child is born and your health is ok - GO. Enjoy yourselves and be completely selfish. You'll be glad you did after that baby gets here.

And congrats on your little one.

Note--I have three of my own and love all of them. All I wanted to convey, was you need to take the chance to enjoy each other as a couple before you are a larger family.

DH and I went to the first party on 1/22--we're childless and in our 50s. It was great fun.

We will be 4 goofy moms on a no kids weekend next Thursday :cool1: at the P&P party. We are very excited and hope our flight is on time!!!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter