Pirate Granny and Duffy Lover's weekend trip!

Pirate Granny

DIS Veteran
Yep, on the spur of the moment, we booked a two night trip to the world. We got a studio at SSR and tickets for the Halloween party on the 14th. DD arrives first after taking the red eye from Denver and I should arrive by lunch. We're planning some pool time and shopping time. Dinner at Kona's and check out the new DVC, at the Poly before heading up to the TOTW for the fireworks...home and sleeping in. On Sunday, more pool time or shopping. ADR for the Wave for a late lunch then off to MNSSHP. We hope to meet up with friends at the a party. We have ADR for the Villain dessert party, but I'll be canceling due to poor reviews. Monday will see us stretch out our check out until 11am, we'll meet up with cousins and more pool time. Both our flights leave at 9pm, so we'll get a full day in the Florida sun! :cheer2:

And what a trip it was! The weather was spectacular, the food good (except for the wave), the shopping amazing!

It was so worth it to travel all that way to spend the weekend with my Mom!

:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter