Pirates of the Competetive Carribean Contest By Renpener (First Round Tomorrow)

hey......do we know a time for tomorrow yet? Need to try to make sure I am around for it. I don't want to go to bed and not log on to late tomorrow.

bashfulwishes said:
hey......do we know a time for tomorrow yet? Need to try to make sure I am around for it. I don't want to go to bed and not log on to late tomorrow.
Its going to be around 3 pm pt for round 1, and round 2 is moved to sunday

Everyone signed up for round 1, please come today. I am sick of having to wait for people that will not show up.

I am on the game right now but I can't find your pirates room.

Later:
I found one of my team mates though, so you know Bashful and I showed up.
Have to go make home made crust for a quiche right now, though, and DH wants on the computer.

hey...i am trying to find your room it isn't on? did a search for your title and the room list? hmm

Hmmm ok going to wait a couple more minutes.......is anyone from the other team still waiting?? Pirate Steff??? are you there?

OK...i waited...for awhile....i am going to just go ahead and take myself out of the competition. Its really hard for me to make sure I am on at a certain time all the time.....soooooo I tried. Good luck other teams...:) Hopefully see you all in pirates :) Arg!!

What happened to you Renpener? The Looters and I were waiting for you. My team didn't show up, actually, no one has heard from them. :guilty: Are you two still in the competition? I don't want to play by myself.

Anyways..is the competition still on or no? Because I really wanted to play

pirate:

I am so sorry about that. Comcast went dead with internet connection for most of today. to make this done and done, I will need ALL the teams to show up tomorrow at 11:00 am pt. There will be 3 battles at the same time.

Sorry,
Renpener

P.S. I will now need someone to take bashful's place

Renpener said:
I am so sorry about that. Comcast went dead with internet connection for most of today. to make this done and done, I will need ALL the teams to show up tomorrow at 11:00 am pt. There will be 3 battles at the same time.

Sorry,
Renpener

I am still confused about where I am supposed to be and when to be there! Am I playing or no?

Loves Disney said:
I am still confused about where I am supposed to be and when to be there! Am I playing or no?

Yes, you are a VMKicker along with softballgirl and tmaxpuppy. Your game is tomorrow as well

Everyone the room will be different. It will be in the Pirates game lobby, but I need to figure out which direction ( north-east-east, etc.) They change all the time. I will post it right before the game... so check on dis before you log into VMK

Renpener said:
Everyone the room will be different. It will be in the Pirates game lobby, but I need to figure out which direction ( north-east-east, etc.) They change all the time. I will post it right before the game... so check on dis before you log into VMK

I seriously could not be more confused!!! lol You know what...I am just going to show up at the same time as everyone else whether I am supposed to be or not lol. :3dglasses

Renpener said:

Sorry,
Renpener

P.S. I will now need someone to take bashful's place

That's ok Renpener, we understand :) But I have a problem. I don't think my team is going to show up. They haven't for the past two days and I really want to play :guilty: So if I have no team tomorrow can I take bashful's place?

pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter