Pittsburgh Mousing Around

brupet10

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to see if there are any meet ups for the Pittsburgh PA....In need of my fellow Disney fans :)

brupet10 said:
Just wanted to see if there are any meet ups for the Pittsburgh PA....In need of my fellow Disney fans :)

Hey I'm originally from Pittsburgh. We are still there all the time I just recently moved to Armstrong county

In the past there have been posts started about a meet in Pittsburgh but nothing ever really comes out of it unless I just missed it

We should set something up! I go to WVU and am in ROTC...my friends don't really understand my little mouse love...let me know if anyone is interested!

I'm south of Pittsburgh in Connellsville. I'd love to meet other Pittsburghers who are on the DIS and love WDW as much as I do.

My DH is tired of my planning obsession and this might help in the intervention.....

I'm in North Central West Virginia, but willing to go to a meet if it falls on a weekend!:wave2:

I'd be up for a Pittsburgh meet, too. I live in Moon Township...out by the Pittsburgh airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter