• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pixar Live - First show

mvbuch

Earning My Ears
My son and I just saw the first show it was very good. If you want to know a how good it was we came back in to see it again. He is a teenage boy who usually just wants to do rides.

It was a cool mix of a live orchestra scenes from Pixar movies and the characters coming out. The green army men interact with the crowd before the show. My son says they used recording of the real actors doing the voices of the characters( Tim Allen as woody)

Craig from the disunpluged was recording it so my guess a video would will be coming soon. I tried to catch him to say hi but could not navigate the crowd.

Excellent!
Thanks for the review!

My son and I just saw the first show it was very good. If you want to know a how good it was we came back in to see it again. He is a teenage boy who usually just wants to do rides.

It was a cool mix of a live orchestra scenes from Pixar movies and the characters coming out. The green army men interact with the crowd before the show. My son says they used recording of the real actors doing the voices of the characters( Tim Allen as woody)

Craig from the disunpluged was recording it so my guess a video would will be coming soon. I tried to catch him to say hi but could not navigate the crowd.
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Did you have a dining package or did you wait in standby? If you did standby how early should a person get in line?

If you're still in the park. Tonight premieres a new projection show at 9pm. Disney Movie Magic

Ironically I did have the dinning package but I canceled it the day before since my kids wanted sci-fi over mama melrose.

We were walking by fifteen minutes before the ignaural show and got in had to sit in the bleachers. On the second show we sat in the tenth row got in line about 30 minutes before show. Sitting closer the music sounded much better. It was still very cool.

The dinner seats are in the middle about half way up based invited where I saw people with purple Pixar dinning signs they arrived about 30 minutes before. The theater was full both shows. The people next to me left because they thought it was going to be more characters show.

It is different then what people are thinking should be a theme park.

Ironically I did have the dinning package but I canceled it the day before since my kids wanted sci-fi over mama melrose.

We were walking by fifteen minutes before the ignaural show and got in had to sit in the bleachers. On the second show we sat in the tenth row got in line about 30 minutes before show. Sitting closer the music sounded much better. It was still very cool.

The dinner seats are in the middle about half way up based invited where I saw people with purple Pixar dinning signs they arrived about 30 minutes before. The theater was full both shows. The people next to me left because they thought it was going to be more characters show.

It is different then what people are thinking should be a theme park.
Than you for all the information. We did the same thing, we had the dining package but cancelled for Sci Fi lol. I do have another one booked on another night but think I will cancel it also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter