Placeholder cruise question

FSUSammy

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! We are currently on the Fantasy and figured I’d ask here before trying someone at Guest Services. For the placeholder booking is it only for 7 day cruises or can we get the 10% off short cruises as well?

I looked at the details on the navigator app but was a little confused at the 7 day cruise thing it mentioned.

Thanks!!!! Going to make sure we get our placeholder secured tonight so that we don’t have to deal with any weird hiccups on our last day :)

Thanks!!!! Going to make sure we get our placeholder secured tonight so that we don’t have to deal with any weird hiccups on our last day :)
One suggestion - book your placeholder on the last day. You're 2-year booking window starts on the day you grab the placeholder. Waiting till the last day gives you a few extra days, in case you end up picking a cruise exactly 2 years away.

One suggestion - book your placeholder on the last day. You're 2-year booking window starts on the day you grab the placeholder. Waiting till the last day gives you a few extra days, in case you end up picking a cruise exactly 2 years away.
Thanks for the suggestion!!!

The reduced deposit is only for cruises of 7+ nights. But the cruise fare discount of 10% applies to any length cruise, as long as it isn’t blocked out.

How
The reduced deposit is only for cruises of 7+ nights. But the cruise fare discount of 10% applies to any length cruise, as long as it isn’t blocked out.
Is there an easy way to know what dates are blacked out?

Regarding the placeholder the website says "The cruise must commence within 24 months after the Placeholder Reservation was booked or the reservation will automatically cancel.", but I was told that the cruise needs to be completed in the 24 month window before the expiry date.

Can someone confirm if you can book a cruise that starts before the 24 month date, but returns after? (It would expire while on a cruise).

Thanks!

Regarding the placeholder the website says "The cruise must commence within 24 months after the Placeholder Reservation was booked or the reservation will automatically cancel.", but I was told that the cruise needs to be completed in the 24 month window before the expiry date.

Can someone confirm if you can book a cruise that starts before the 24 month date, but returns after? (It would expire while on a cruise).

Thanks!
Used to be it had to end before the 24 months. But now it just has to begin before the 24 month date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter