Placing a picture in my signature

resized
DSC00283.jpg

How do I resize my picture so that the rest of my signature can be seen? I use photobucket.

Thanks to whoever posted the answer to this.. it showed me how to do every step!!! (Very Well instructed, kudos to whoever did it):banana:: :thumbsup2

Hi

I've beem skimming through this 42-page long thread, and I haven't seen much about putting a picture from a file on your computer in your signature without using photobucket. Is there a way to do this? If not, can someone tell me how do use photobucket? Thanks!

-Sneezy :wizard:

testing

86909288215_0_ALB.jpg

OK WHY IS MINE SHOWING UP WITH RED X'S EVERYTIME I TRY IT?!!!?!?!?!

HELP!!!

Can anyone explain why when I copy and paste from photobucket, sometimes I get red x's, sometimes I get the link (but it doesn't work) and once in a blue moon, my photo actually comes up?:headache: Thanks-

You want to do a single left mouse click on the img code line in your photobucket album and then a simple right mouse click and paste here. Do not use the
insertimage.gif
icon here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter