Planning for a December trip - anyone know hours, etc?

maberlyne

Mouseketeer
I know it's kinda off-season, and since DL doesn't have the calendar up yet, does anyone know the general hours for the two parks? We'll be going in mid Dec, around the 18-21 (Mon-Thur).

Also, I know they'll have the overlays for the rides up, the parade, the decorations... anything else I'm missing? I want to get my friends all jazzed up :)

I was there Dec 1 - 6 last year. Weekdays DL was open til 10 and GCA was open until 8. Weekends were 12 and 10. I'm not sure if by the time you're going it'll be open later because of it being so close to christmas. I do think there was a night or two were DL was open until 8 and GCA until 6 as well, sorry my details are kind of vague... Just going off memory.

Pretty sure those dates are considered high season and hours will be maxed out. Most probably 8AM until 11PM or midnight at DL, and 10AM-10PM for DCA.

We'll be there those date also! Really looking forward to our trip from NZ. My fourth to Anaheim, DHs 10th, son's 2nd. We've also been to EuroDisney twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter