Planning Notebook Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolly,

Thanks for these great planning pages and for your printing directions. I can't wait to put these pages to use!

Tracey

I would be eternally grateful if I could get a cover for Jamison Family 2012 the one with Mickey and the Gang!!! :worship:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Hi there!

Can you make a cover sheet with the year 2012 on it? No personalization necessary :D

Hi there!

Can you make a cover sheet with the year 2012 on it? No personalization necessary :D

If you look in the link in my signature, then look in the "travel planner pages" and "wdw-orlando" subfile there is already one in there with 2012.

Can someone help me put together some journal pages for our upcoming cruise...

I'd love to put our name on it, on the outside, plus journal pages for us to write in along with some photo's when we come back...

Also looking for a seperate journal book for my 8yo and my niece, being it's her first disney experience and cruise...

Thanks!!! xoxo

Also looking for some autograph book ideas for her as well ;)

thanks very much!
popcorn::

Can someone help me put together some journal pages for our upcoming cruise...

I'd love to put our name on it, on the outside, plus journal pages for us to write in along with some photo's when we come back...

Also looking for a seperate journal book for my 8yo and my niece, being it's her first disney experience and cruise...

Thanks!!! xoxo

Also looking for some autograph book ideas for her as well ;)

thanks very much!
popcorn::

This is the wrong thread to request journal page information. This is a thread for planning pages for planning your trip. You might start a new thread or search through a few disigners shared files. I do have a journal book in the link in my signature. It is a word document and has lots of disney character images but a white background to save on ink. Maybe it will work for you.

Hello Dolly!

Can I just say THANK YOU!!! These pages are fantastic!! I am organizing FREAK!! This is so perfect!

I have seen the personalized Binder covers and was wondering if you could make one for me if you have the time!

We are going for Christmas so if it to short of notice please dont worry I can always get the generic 2011 one that you created

But if you do have a moment it would be for the Harper family 2011 with Mickey and the gang and if there is a Christmassy (think I just created a word) version one I would love that but truly anything would be great!

Thank you again for your time! And thank you sooo much for these pages!

April

Hello Dolly!

Can I just say THANK YOU!!! These pages are fantastic!! I am organizing FREAK!! This is so perfect!

I have seen the personalized Binder covers and was wondering if you could make one for me if you have the time!

We are going for Christmas so if it to short of notice please dont worry I can always get the generic 2011 one that you created

But if you do have a moment it would be for the Harper family 2011 with Mickey and the gang and if there is a Christmassy (think I just created a word) version one I would love that but truly anything would be great!

Thank you again for your time! And thank you sooo much for these pages!

April

I did make a Christmas cover for the planning book and it is in the travel planner WDW file in my 4shared file. Hopefully it is what you are looking for. It is blank so that you can add your family name and travel dates.

I did make a Christmas cover for the planning book and it is in the travel planner WDW file in my 4shared file. Hopefully it is what you are looking for. It is blank so that you can add your family name and travel dates.

Dolly It is PERFECT!! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I just cant get over how kind you are for taking time to do these for people! Truly Great!!

Thanks again!
April

I was searching planning hinders and found this thread!!! WOW!!
:good vibes I am planning a trip to DL in April we will be flying with our whole family of 7 (5 little girls!) and only our 3rd time flying. I want to be better prepared this time around. I am looking for somewhere to put all of our traveling information. Plus our plane tickets ids and credit cards. This would replace my purse and wallet for the trip. So I would like for it to be day planner size. Do you know how I might shrink down the DL planning pages to fit in my day planner? Thank you in advance!

I just wanted to say also that I found 5.5x 8.5 binders on Amazon and they had all of the pockets, dividers, page proctors and hole punches! I just wanted to put that information on here for any other planners. I am so excited!
So I would want to shrink the pages to 5.5 x 8.5 and maybe divide the columns in half and keep the header on the top of all the pages. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! : ) Thank you!!

I was searching planning hinders and found this thread!!! WOW!!
:good vibes I am planning a trip to DL in April we will be flying with our whole family of 7 (5 little girls!) and only our 3rd time flying. I want to be better prepared this time around. I am looking for somewhere to put all of our traveling information. Plus our plane tickets ids and credit cards. This would replace my purse and wallet for the trip. So I would like for it to be day planner size. Do you know how I might shrink down the DL planning pages to fit in my day planner? Thank you in advance!

Save the image as a jpeg and then insert it into Word and you can play with the size of the image by clicking on it to open it up for editing and them drag the corners in and out. I hope that helps!

Dolly, I've fallen in love:lovestruc with all of your cruise pages! We're leaving in a month for our cruise, and I was wondering if you could do a Port of Call page for Costa Maya. It's the only page I don't have! TIA!:thanks:

Hi Dolly! I've been trying to access you 4share link for a few days and it says file invalid. I would love to get the one on page 16 that has what you're doing there that day.....for all four parks!

Thanks for all you do,
Sonya

Hi Dolly! I've been trying to access you 4share link for a few days and it says file invalid. I would love to get the one on page 16 that has what you're doing there that day.....for all four parks!

Thanks for all you do,
Sonya

So sorry 4shared changed my settings and I keep trying to get them to share again. I just updated the file and hopefully it will work this time. Let me know if it works for you.

I must be doing something wrong....I downloaded the 4share but its asking me to pay for the Premium to be able to download the pictures?!?! I am computer inept though so probably me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter