Planning Notebook Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you could do something to this for me if not I understand . We are on the delux dinning plan and need more space for TS reservation #'s and less room for counter service can you fix those for me?

Also can I get the second picture of the cover the one with just the castle to say Myers Family April 2009 ??? Thanks so much as I have been orginizing my info and this will sure help me .

Oh and last but not last can you may a fun one for the day befor we leave like a list of what to pack , what not to forget , What to do like order the photopass cd , get dog to vet and the like . JLMK if you can do these for me . thanks

I love all your new ones. Can you also make one for Blizzard Beach?​

Could you make a cover for me? We will be on our disneymoon on August 16-22. We are going to be the Blue family :goodvibes . Thank you.

I just assembled my planning notebooks and they look awesome! I can't wait to surprise my friend with hers.
Thanks again for all of your work on this!

I was wondering if you could do something to this for me if not I understand . We are on the delux dinning plan and need more space for TS reservation #'s and less room for counter service can you fix those for me?

Also can I get the second picture of the cover the one with just the castle to say Myers Family April 2009 ??? Thanks so much as I have been orginizing my info and this will sure help me .

Oh and last but not last can you may a fun one for the day befor we leave like a list of what to pack , what not to forget , What to do like order the photopass cd , get dog to vet and the like . JLMK if you can do these for me . thanks

I added extra dining spots to the sheets, here they are.
AnimalKingdomplanningsheetmoredinin.jpg

CaliforniaAdventureplanningsheetmor.jpg

Disneylandplanningsheetmoredining.jpg

DowntownDisneyplanningsheetmoredini.jpg

EPCOTplanningsheetmoredining.jpg

HollywoodStudiosplanningsheetmoredi.jpg

MagicKingdomplanningsheetmoredining.jpg

And I made a sheet to check off things to pack and such, I'm not sure if this is exactly what you meant but here it is
Thingstodoplanningsheet.jpg

And here is your coversheet
WaltDisneyWorldVacationcoversheetMy.jpg

Love the Disneyland ones! I didn't even think about DCA for one! thank you! Can you do a Legoland one or is this just for Disney. LL completes our trip! Thanks! Off to print........

I did you a legoland one, here it is.
Legolandplanningsheet.jpg

thank you soooooo much! These are awesome! You are very talented and generous!

these are really great!!!!

i am wondering is it ok to have some planning pages done for some other parks too so that i can complete my trip planning binder?

i am looking for

universal studios
busch gardens
aquatica
discovery cove

many thanks in advance

I want one, I want one!!! Love these, great idea. We were planning to write down some type of iteneary on plain ol paper. This is much more fun. Then each family (traveling with 13) can go their own way and know what not to miss, or when to meet up for dinner, etc.

It's kinda like the adult activity book. Drinks to try, yummy. sweets not to be missed. ohhhhhh, the possibilities!

lol, my son (26) will get there and say,'o.k. where are we eating?' This way, I can just hand him a packet. Yay!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

I wonder, if they can be made smaller for carrying?

Anyways, love this. You met yet another need to make our trips even better. I will keep checking back to see what great idea's you come up with.

Oh yeah, can I get a cover personalized? McMahan Family, May, 2009. Thanks!

And one more thing, maybe you might consider something like this for the cruise ship. ;)

Could you please make me 2 cover sheets with the castle with the dates Sept. 22 - 30th and the names Jones family and the with The Geffers family ? Thank you so much.

These are wonderful, can you make me a cover sheet with the characters for the Petry family, dates of 05/31/09-06/07/09?

Thanks in advance!!!

These pages are a great idea!!! Thank you so much for doing this; I just printed off a bunch to help me get organized. :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hi! I like your binder idea also. Have saved pages now would like a cover. If you could please do one for: Ballagh - Castle- 6/9-16/09. I love the calendars you did for me! Thanks for helping with the Magic.:flower3:

I was just thinking a disign for the back of binder would be great. Something to go with the front, Till next time, Keep the Magic Going, something on that order, I know you'll come up with something fantastic. Also to go down the spine, it is 1/1-4 wide by 11/1-4 long, possibly Ballagh Family Vacation 2009 just use your creativity like you always do. Thank you sooooo much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter