Plastic Army Men

Which little plastic army man was the coolest?

• The guy with the bazooka?

• The guy with the pistol?

• The guy kneeling on the phone?

• The guy with the machine gun lying down?

• The guy with the machine gun?

• The parachute guy?

• The guy hurling the grenade?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the one lying down. I like my men lying down.:lmao: (not)

I'm a girl -- I don't play with plastic army men. :angel:

I am a girl and DID play with plastic army men. (If y'all haven't figured out that I have always been a tomboy, you are missing a great deal;) )

I picked the one on the phone because it reminds me of Donnie.:lmao:

I can't vote because there's no place to put Gatordad's just looking for attention and ratings. I mean does the Dis pay you or something? They must be getting rich from your hits.

I picked the guy with the pistol...You gotta be one crazy S.O.% to stand up with just a pistol during a war! I mean they coulda put a rifle in his other hand so that you could pretend he ran out of ammo and was just throwing some lead down range while running for cover but, I don't remember any other guns!!
On the other hand he coulda just been an officer with no common sense (you know thats not far fetched (99%)!!):lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I picked the guy with the pistol...You gotta be one crazy S.O.% to stand up with just a pistol during a war! I mean they coulda put a rifle in his other hand so that you could pretend he ran out of ammo and was just throwing some lead down range while running for cover but, I don't remember any other guns!!
On the other hand he coulda just been an officer with no common sense (you know thats not far fetched (99%)!!):lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oooooh........ suddenly the room just got very quiet.

I would tend to agree but only in part. Giving a 2LT a map and a compass is an invitation to disaster. That's why I held out for a commission as a 1LT. CPT and above, common sense tends to return.

I would tend to agree but only in part. Giving a 2LT a map and a compass is an invitation to disaster. That's why I held out for a commission as a 1LT. CPT and above, common sense tends to return.

The reality is, the crappy officers don't survive to get as high as we did, Al.

I would tend to agree but only in part. Giving a 2LT a map and a compass is an invitation to disaster.

That’s the ones I was referring to!! We had one that had no common sense. When we did ground defense (AF) in the PI (1989) with those little lasers on the end of the guns..the guys would smack the but of the 16 on the ground so the laser would fire in his direction and set off his beeper…(he musta gotten “fragged” 10-15 times). He had a different attitude and seemed to gain some sense after getting back from there!! Kept the guys morale up too!!

Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System. When we were at the NTC we had them on everything including all armored vehicles and helicopters. After the night engagement I looked down on what was called the valley of death and all I could see was yellow flashing lights that were on all our stuff - indicated dead vehicles. Man the OPFOR there was GOOD. I credit the NTC for saving thousands of lives in both Gulf engagements! So do a lot of people much higher on the food chain than me. - the NTC was much harder than reality

Which Plastic Army Men was the coolest?

I've got a box of those about the size of two boot boxes full of those (about 50 or so) along with some of the plastic dinosaurs and some of the african animals (rhinos and elephants). I even have the large metal army troop truck in the original box somewhere, lead paint I'm sure. :rotfl2: All these are from the 1950s. I've also got a Smith-Miller No. 3 1950 hook and ladder in the original box along with the large dark orange Adams road grader. I can't believe what my parents saved for over 40 years :lmao:

Larry

Larry,
Can I come over and play with you tomorrow??!! :lmao: I got a new magnifying glass!!

Larry,
Can I come over and play with you tomorrow??!! :lmao: I got a new magnifying glass!!

Sure, but leave the magnifying glass at home :rotfl2: . If you're small enough you can even ride the Matel ATV from the 1970s, but sorry the still in the box brand new tonka ambulance is off limits and one thing that didn't survive from our two sons was the sit and spin and I think both the mini and big wheels bit the dust, but might be in the attic somewhere.

Larry

Im going to revoke your access. Get in your THREAD.

I still have a bunch of those space guys. Red white and blue ones. The magnifying glass is their super death ray they use!! I still have my schwinn 5 speed from the 70s!! I also have a stuffed animal that I won when I was 4 or 5!!! Its like as big as I am!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter