• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help - Allstars Sports

lizzie84

Earning My Ears
I'm so bummed. I just made our reservations for our September trip and the AS Movies was full, so I had to make reservations at the AS sports. Can someone please help me with some questions?

We have a preferred room - but what building should I request. We need a non-smoking room but aren't sure of what buildings are non-smoking? Also any other info that you think may be helpful.

Will we like this resort? Please give us any pros/cons to staying here.

Thanks so much for all of your help fellow disney fans!!!!

we just stayed there for a few days and had a good time. T\we were in the football building ( 10 ) and the parking was a little scarce. building 3 also looked to be parking challanged. everything else was nice! the football field was fun to look at. we didnt go to the pools. but the themeing was nice. You'll enjoy it.

We have a preferred room - but what building should I request.

To be honest, with a preferred room, the bldg doesn't really matter.

You will be in the surf's up section, which is the nicest, IMO. The whole theme of the resort is very "masculine" to me, but the surf's up area is very beachy and has nice colors. The bus service is great (first on, first off). The food court was the same as the movies and the pools were great. Have fun!

You will like the ASSports. We Love the ASMo. We stayed at the ASSports this past Easter for two nights...and we love it also. We were in the Football section. The kids (4/6) played on the field. We are heading out this June and staying at ASSports again. Surf's up section is a good location. The football section is not bad either. Have fun!

Am I missing something here? (it could be.. and it wouldn't be the first time ;) )

... But if she's got preferred reservations, then her room will be in one of two buildings. Either one is perfectly located to the food court, lobby, game room and gift shop. It really doesn't matter which one.. they are both "close by" .... hence, the "preferred" status.

I've been to ASMovies many times ~ and each time it was a pleasure :)

We love the food court and feel it is the best of all the AS locations. It is bright, cheerful and the menu is tasty. The staff is friendly and, for a vaule resort, it's a wonderful place to stay.

Do you have any specific questions maybe? I'll be happy to help in any way that I can :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter