Please help answer this DVC question

disneychic

DIS Veteran
My DH and I are fairly new to DVC (we joined less than a year ago, and have only used our points once so far) Anyway, we are cruising on the Wonder on 9/30 and I was wondering, if they cancel the cruise (with the country on the brink of war) will they provide the same accomodations to DVC members as they would for people who paid $$ for their cruise? I've been reading that if they were to cancel the cruise, they'd accomodate people with hotel/park passes. Just wondering if we'd be receiving accomodations, or would we be on our own?

God Bless America
God Bless NYPD
God Bless FDNY

I would call member services right away.

They should be able to answer it for you.

Scott and Peg

There is no answer as how they will handle it. They discussion you are referring to (I think) is the one when people disembarked on Wednesday to find no flight going home.

As to what they will do if we go to war, I believe they will continue to cruise unless it presents a danger to everyone. In that case, I believe we will be refunded our points. These points will probably remain reservation points. (This is what I was told when I wanted to cancel my 9/22 cruise for fear).

Disney, in general, provided for everyone who was stranded in Orlando during the disaster. I am sure that they will take care of everyone because they are in the business to make sure that as many come back to WDW as possible. We were there with the hurricane and we were taken care of even though the parks were closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter