Please Help Me Plan

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
We'll be near WDW for 20 days starting Feb 13. We're definitely hitting Epcot at lease once, may do others if the experience is positive. UT has one day tix so I guess it would be wise to get one each for Epcot in advance, correct? If that goes well we may do others, no hopping. When at Epcot should we just buy for the parks we may do or should we just walk up and buy the day of? Do we have to commit to a park when purchasing? I know this will be more expensive than buying 4 non-hoppers but we'll pay the price to avoid finding the covid thing makes WDW not worth it to us.

In short, Epcot once, no hopping and others if Epcot goes well, we just have to decide our purchasing options given those restrictions. Any other advice is welcome as well. FWIW, until Covid I was the go-to guy in our circle when Disney advice was needed, now I'm lost. 2020, same time frame was the last we set foot in a park, in 2021 we had two meals at Big River which got us parking then we rode the Skyliner and Friendship boats just to get a taste.

Thanks in advance,

Bill From PA

After doing the one day epcot trial to see if you’re comfortable it’s probably ideal to decide which parks you’d like to do and when. Then check Disney parks reservations calendar to make sure those days are available for each park. Then buy multi-day tix online to save money vs. paying at gate and go back to make the park reservations after ticket purchase on Disney web site. You can always revise which parks you go to on which days afterward and this would at least lock something in so the park doesn’t fill up before you’ve made your reservation. I don’t think February is busy but your trip does include Valentine’s Day and sometimes there are early closings that put pressure on other other full days. Check park hours to make sure you’re not reserving a day where it won’t be full hours. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter