!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supergurl723

Earning My Ears
Hello im new to this and was wonering if i could get some help. DH and I are taking our first trip to the World in December 2014 as it will also be his bday and our anniversary(4yrs). Im looking for anythig Christmas and some birthday/anniversary things. im not picky at all. im more of a Beauty and the Beast love story kinda girl so i would want anniversary BATB. That is my only request. im open to any and all ideas.

Thank you in advance
Renee&Carl Gunnels

Hello im new to this and was wonering if i could get some help. DH and I are taking our first trip to the World in December 2014 as it will also be his bday and our anniversary(4yrs). Im looking for anythig Christmas and some birthday/anniversary things. im not picky at all. im more of a Beauty and the Beast love story kinda girl so i would want anniversary BATB. That is my only request. im open to any and all ideas.

Thank you in advance
Renee&Carl Gunnels

Hi renee
Can you be a bit more specific in what you are looking for,
are you looking for any of these?

1.t-shirt designs to do transfers?

2.Have you booked any special meals for birthday or anniversary?(Invites)

3.Do you want door/window signs?

4.Are you booking any special tours?(Invites).

Can you explain what BATB means?

Hugs Mel

I recently made this magnet for my upcoming cruise.
If you like it, I can add your names and 4 years...

Hi renee
Can you be a bit more specific in what you are looking for,
are you looking for any of these?

1.t-shirt designs to do transfers?

2.Have you booked any special meals for birthday or anniversary?(Invites)

3.Do you want door/window signs?

4.Are you booking any special tours?(Invites).

Can you explain what BATB means?

Hugs Mel

Yes im looking for t-shirt designs and window designs, BATB=Beauty and the Beast. lol. Im not booking anything special for us. Its DH first time and i dont want to overwhelm him too much. :rotfl: Thank you for all your help

I recently made this magnet for my upcoming cruise.
If you like it, I can add your names and 4 years...

That is beautiful.

I lurk on this board (a lot) and I think you guys are geniuses. GENIUSES, I say!

Ok
well the romantic Mel in me says you need to take along a special bottle of something (ginger-ale,wine,grape juice)and add this tag to it.
Sometimes we must add a bit to the Magic!
Hugs Mel

Maybe while in Magic kingdom you could use this

Thank you very much you guys these look great! It brought a tear to my eye, its very much appreciated:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter