Please review and comment on our itinerary.

Schminston-Mo

Mouseketeer
Cast Me, DH, DS (7), DD (5).
Notes: Our last trip 10/01. We are staying in FT Wilderness. We are early to bed, early to rise. DH doesn't think park hopping is a good idea. I like to get there early, have a list of everyone's must see attractions, but am otherwise flexible. We have 4 day park hopper passes

11/6 arrive Ft Wilderness around 2:00 PM. 6:20 PM PS Chef Mickey and a monorail ride.

11/7 EE at Magic Kingdom. Midday Break. Back to MK stay through wishes at 9:00 PM

11/8 EE at Animal Kingdom stay until close. If we are not wiped out, Fantasmic at MGM (Is a 7:00 PM Fantasmic doable if we leave AK at 5?) or evening at Epcot

11/9 Rest day. Ft Wilderness activites 6PM PS at Ohanas

11/10 EE at Epcot stay until close

11/11 Rest day. Ft Wilderness or Downtown Disney for shopping

11/12 MGM 12:00 PS at Prime Time, Watch Fantasmic (If we didn't on 11/8)

11/13 Fly home

My main concern is MK on Sunday. I am wondering if I should do MGM Sunday and shuffle MK until Thursday with EE and a 7 PM closing. Is Sunday significantly more crowded?

Sounds like a great plan! I think you should be able to make the 7:00 Fantasmic when you leave AK, but only if you have your own car and leave just a bit before closing to beat the traffic. If you're counting on Disney transportation I don't think you'll get to MGM in time to get seating for Fantasmic.

And I think your current plan for MK is great. Go for the later closing, more time in MK at night is always more magical!

I think your plan looks great. I wouldn't switch around your MK day - I'd stick with the later closing. As far as trying to get to Fantasmic at 7 after leaving AK at 5 - I don't think I'd try it. It's doubtful that you'd get there in time to be seated, and all the walking at AK will probably mean you'll be tired anyway. I'd stick with Fantasmic on 11/12.

I think your itinerary looks great. I have kids the same ages and it seems very do-able.

We went last year in Nov/Dec and were able to tour at AK until almost 5 pm then made it over to MGM and saw Fantasmic with no problems at all. We did drive our own car so that makes it quicker. I think we even had time to fit in a ride before Fantasmic.

As for MK on Sunday or Thursday, it looks like Spectromagic is showing on Thursday, but not on Sunday. Thursday is a holiday I think (Veterans Day).

Your plan looks fine to me..........you could make Fantasmic if you leave a little earlier which you maybe able to do, since I don't think it will be all that crowded and you should be able to do everything you want by arriving early, we are usually done by 3:30 and then leave unless you want to catch the parade. All in all I think you have it well planned with lots of time for relaxation also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter