Please say hello when you are in a members room

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
Hi everyone,

I am just getting the hang of this game. I finally found how to get to a dis members lobby. Only to be stuck there as I watched 10 people go in and leave. I wrote where is everyone going, Hello, I am new over and over again. Please say hello at least before you leave to see if us newbies need some help. I felt a little sad stuck all alone. Thanks

Belle1997 said:
Hi everyone,

I am just getting the hang of this game. I finally found how to get to a dis members lobby. Only to be stuck there as I watched 10 people go in and leave. I wrote where is everyone going, Hello, I am new over and over again. Please say hello at least before you leave to see if us newbies need some help. I felt a little sad stuck all alone. Thanks

Just so you know, we are connected not only to our own rooms, but now also to the VMK Fan Site teleporter network, which means that the majority of people you saw probably weren't Dis people.

One of the best ways to get the hang of things is to find gaggles of Dis people, who usually congregate these days either in Central Plaza or in Tishke's "Lame haunted mansion" room. The latter is easier to find if you use the room search option -- search for "lame" :)

What is your VMK name again? We can keep an eye out for you. (Though with 1000 people currently on, it can be hard to run into people.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter