Please show me the Wilderness Lodge Bunk bed rooms

cburek

Mouseketeer
I would like to see pictures of the bunk beds at Wildermess lodge. I have seen some at allearsnet.com but I am trying to find out how much space is there from the bed to the wall. I understand you can walk on the side next to the wall.Is there enough space to throw pillows on the floor in case my little one,2yo would roll off. I plan to get a bedrail but just in case. Anyone know if the bed itself can be pushed up against the wall?
thanks alot for your help :)

Yes, you can push the beds up against the wall. We did this when we stayed at the Grand Californian hotel at Disneyland for our 3 year old (in a bunk bed room). We had a bed rail brought up for the exposed side, though. So, you can do that. And, those beds are MUCH heavier than the ones they now have at WL. I've read reports of people sliding the WL bunk beds up against the wall very easily. That's what I would do. It frees up more floor space for you that way too. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter