PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, headed over to Colonie center to get some grub. I think cheesecake factory.....hhmm

See you all later!

Oh no. :sick: I hope she bounces back quickly. :hug:

awww, hope she feels better soon. :hug:

Thanks, luckily I have lots of ice pops on hand.

OK, tkae pity on your friend who has been at the Empiure state Plaza from 7:30 this morning til almost 6 tonight.....

I am too tried to read back...tell me the gossip.

OMG!! They gave us an old version od Exam soft...NO SPELL CHECK!!!:scared1:

I had to take the last fifteen minutes of the morning session and the afternoon session to edit!!

Oh Tif, that sounds rough. I was thinking about you and sending good vibes. How do you think you did?

I think I need this pop rocks altoids PM. I have a case of altoids onhand. I'm adicted, and would like to find additional uses :rolleyes1

Hello ladies and Froggy and Herc! Any one still have the pop rocks/altoids PM? I'm intrigued.

I think I need this pop rocks altoids PM. I have a case of altoids onhand. I'm adicted, and would like to find additional uses :rolleyes1

YOU don't know??? OK, I don't feel nearly as stupid anymore. :hug: I love you, Aimee. :teeth:

Sure! It is a legit product by Kama Sutra and I've yet to meet a gal who didn't love it. Flavored oil(s) that warms when blown on.

Dern near had my hair pulled out once while utilizing the stuff (missed the ears though :p )

I don't like the oils that warm up. Kama Sutra Honey Dust though pixiedust: :faint:

I don't like the oils that warm up. Kama Sutra Honey Dust though pixiedust: :faint:

I just looked this stuff up and the description said to use externally. How, exactly, could someone use this internally?:scared1:

I just looked this stuff up and the description said to use externally. How, exactly, could someone use this internally?:scared1:

lmao. Well, you do ingest a little. I wouldn't recommend adding a teaspoon to your morning coffee or anything.

i would appreciate any and all pm's that are available!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

You have to wonder though if they put that because someone tried to do something else with it.

ETA: In response to Aimee like 4 posts back.

ok in the interest of better wpasadi entry for my dw i am giving up my seat and letting her use my comp to type.

bbl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter