FOR BOMB:

images4.jpg
images4.jpg
images4.jpg
images4.jpg

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Morning.

Welcome back, Bomb! :hug:

Well as long as I'm just hanging 'round, I may as well do a monologue. Let's see, reflections on life? Okay...............

Reflections on life:

If life is all about time, then it's pretty meaningless, since time doesn't really mean anything.

If life is about the pursuit of food, like some claim, then what do you do when you don't want any?

If life is about the pursuit of happiness, then what do you do when you can't find any?

If life is about doing good, then how come there are so many out there doing bad.......and yet they continue to live and do bad..........and I think you understand the rest of this without me spelling it out.

If life is about football, then how come it is only for the Fall?

If life is about family, then what about those who have none?

So what is life then? Life is quite simply waking up to find yourself still here. No more, no less. That's it. You can choose whatever you want to do with that day, but you are alive no matter what it is you choose.

Well, what else did you expect from a nutcase at 1:30 am? :confused3
Probably the wrong morning for me to read this...as I was writing a check this morning I realized it's April 11th. My dad died 19 years ago today. :sad1:

Who is this dude?

:eek: It's Criss Angel. He's a magician, and a hunk.

Probably the wrong morning for me to read this...as I was writing a check this morning I realized it's April 11th. My dad died 19 years ago today. :sad1:

:hug: It's been almost 23 years since my dad died, and Nov. 17th still makes me melancholy every year. I must be starting to feel really old, though, because last year I thought, "Well, I'm one year closer to seeing him again." :sad2:

I'm in the States!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

After a loooooong trip, we were finally flying in to my home town. We flew around and around for an hour....but the weather was too bad. We had to divert to another airport and then get a bus here. What's 4 hours added on to a 19 hour trip?:rolleyes:

Miss you guys! Now I have to get my clock working...

:dance3: :cheer2: :yay: :cool1: and heck why not a :banana:

Edited to add: Tig :hug: It's been 21 years since my dad died and yeah on that anniversary, I pretty much still just want to stay in bed that day. I usually keep it to myself and just trudge through the day.

You guys aren't big boxing tonight?

Let's leave WD2 out of this.

(I read back) :lmao:

I'm in the States!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

After a loooooong trip, we were finally flying in to my home town. We flew around and around for an hour....but the weather was too bad. We had to divert to another airport and then get a bus here. What's 4 hours added on to a 19 hour trip?:rolleyes:

Miss you guys! Now I have to get my clock working...

:woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm usually oblivious as to what day of the month it is, so it kind of shocked me that today happened to be the day I asked my DH what date it was and only because I was writing a check. I guess I would have looked at my calendar eventually, but I was surprised at the sick feeling I got. Thanks for all the :hug: .

I had to totally take Messenger off of my computer again and reinstall. Usually I can repair the bad files, but it didn't work this morning. And I hadn't even intended to turn my computer off (if was off, for some reason) since Messenger never works after the computer has been off. I'm so confuzzled.

Already taken care of.;) I got to DRIVE MY CAR to STARBUCKS!! Woot woot!

April 26th! Can't wait.

Thanks for all the welcome homes. :grouphug:

I got on the scale this morning.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Uh oh?

I'm starting to hate my scales... now that I'm off the Topamax for the migraines it thinks that I should be gaining weight. :scared: There are a lot of calories in alcohol, which I think may just be my issue. Guess it's either time to start working out or stop drinking. Wonder which one I'll choose. ;)

Scales are the devil's spawn I tell ya! Woo hoo Starbucks.

I am leaving for vacation in three days and I have done NADA. I need to take off Friday to get ready.

Sorry Tig........I was alone and rambling. You know that's not a good combo.

Sorry about the sad anniversary hon. :hug:

Glad you're home Briarmom. :thumbsup2

I'm usually oblivious as to what day of the month it is, so it kind of shocked me that today happened to be the day I asked my DH what date it was and only because I was writing a check. I guess I would have looked at my calendar eventually, but I was surprised at the sick feeling I got. Thanks for all the :hug: .

I had to totally take Messenger off of my computer again and reinstall. Usually I can repair the bad files, but it didn't work this morning. And I hadn't even intended to turn my computer off (if was off, for some reason) since Messenger never works after the computer has been off. I'm so confuzzled.

Tig no kidding?!! My PC crashed again and I had to do a restore, I am thinking it may be the MSN! :headache:

Tig - :hug: Doesn't it seem like yesterday? I can't believe my Dad will be gone six years in May, and my Mom eleven! Sometimes it just hits you right in the stomach.

Regarding the calories in alcohol - nah, just a myth! There are no calories in alcohol, and if you drink it thru the spinach straw it is actually negative calories!

Mornin' friends!! :wave2:

:hug: for all of you 'cause everyone needs a hug every now and then! (Yes, even you Paige;) )

I played pincushion at the doctors office today and now I'm sitting at my desk waiting for our 10:30 meeting:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter