PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom was on effexor, had a tough time gettingoff of it. My friend is a drug rep and claims that Wellbutrin helps you lose weight too...:confused3

I was put on Prozac and that did absolutely nothing. Then I went to another med...can't remember the name but the doctors plan was to see how it did then to partner it with the Wellbutrin because whatever med I was taking had a strong side effect of decreased libido and feeling tired...the Wellbutrin was supposed to counter balance that. But that med didn't work either. We hit gold with the Effexor and it has really, really helped the anxiety/panic attacks. I was on 75mgs for a long, long time and just within the past 6 months had to increase to 150mg because the panic attacks started happening again. I wonder if I could partner Wellbutrin with the Effexor???? Anyone ever do that?

more EWWWWWWW!!!:scared: :scared:
To use Angel's line, don't act like you just met me! :rotfl:

4's, I forgot to answer you...I had to have the pelvic ultrasound as a follow-up for one in December when they found what they think is a cyst.

Well SOMETHING is making me lose my appetite, but I have no idea which of the four new drugs it is..............:confused3

As Kathryn was finishing her homework this morning(writing about what makes an animal happy) she asks me 'what are bras for?' I told her that had nothing to do with her homework and to finish it up.

Well SOMETHING is making me lose my appetite, but I have no idea which of the four new drugs it is..............:confused3

That's tough when you're taking all the meds.

I'm not even on my meds that make me lose my appetite and I still don't care much about food and can't eat much at a time. Maybe it's because I went for so long eating little bits of food at a time? I've only been off the Topamax a week, though, so it could be that it just takes time.

My DH thinks I'm starving myself, but my DD told me today that I look good, so I'm going to go with what she thinks. :laughing:

As Kathryn was finishing her homework this morning(writing about what makes an animal happy) she asks me 'what are bras for?' I told her that had nothing to do with her homework and to finish it up.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: aww, that's an easy question. Wait until she gets to the difficult ones :teeth:

Don't worry Paigy....I know where your appetite is. I've got it. :rolleyes:
Ah.........what else do you have of mine?????;)

Well, did you tell her when she finished?

Morning :wave:

Angel- Big hugs to you. :hug:

So I have decided that I am falling back into my depression. I've been feeling horrible ever since we came home and it has just gotton worse and worse. I should probably call the Drs and get back on my meds but I don't feel like doing that. I don't feel like doing a blessed thing but hide in my bed.
My house is a mess, I need to shower and go grocery shopping but I don't want to. Heck I haven't even been hanging out online.
Someone kick my butt and get me back into gear...please.

OK, whine over.
I can relate, 4's and I'm already on meds. Both girls have just really been pushing my buttons lately. Any little thing sets me off. If I'm not at work, I just want to sleep. Life is just sucky right now.
Well, that probably did nothing to make you feel better!

No goo, Shug...there are ways around that. :laughing:

:eek: I can think of several ways, only a couple of which would be acceptable in this house so I ain't gonna ask :scared1:

And probably way TMI for newbies so I'll just say, while it takes a few days to really kick in, the makers of the industrial strength drano should be elevated to sainthood. I think some of you gave birth to babies smaller than, well.....:rolleyes1 I feel MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH better now. And about 10# lighter.

Caro I haven't forgotten you. I actually feel like I can stand in the kitchen for a while now :dance3:

:teeth:
Sorry 4's you're feeling down. :hug:

I had it out with this temp/consultant that is working with us.
I started yelling at him when he came in with his snotty attitude.
He hasn't looked at me since. :rotfl:

I can take crap up to a certain point. :headache:

This is why I'm the botch of the ladies group. :teeth:

First, let me say that I fully accept that I am a bad mother for letting my kids watch The Apprentice...I know that the good mommy club is throwing things at me and snearing behind my back...but hey, live with it.

Anyway, my DD thinks that all bosses are like Donald Trump and they walk around the office all day saying "You're Fired" and making people cry. So one day my DH tells her that I am a boss. She burst into tears and said mommy is NOT a boss. We told her that, yes, I am a boss...she was beside herself.:lmao:

I told her that I don't say "You're Fired!".....I say: "Unfortunately, it appears that your skill set is not meshing well with the companies. Because we want to be fair to you and maximize the efficiency of the department, I'm afraid that we are going to have to terminate our relationship at this point."

:eek: I can think of several ways, only a couple of which would be acceptable in this house so I ain't gonna ask :scared1:

And probably way TMI for newbies so I'll just say, while it takes a few days to really kick in, the makers of the industrial strength drano should be elevated to sainthood. I think some of you gave birth to babies smaller than, well.....:rolleyes1 I feel MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH better now. And about 10# lighter.

glad you feel better!

(note to self...NEVER piss off LTS:rolleyes1 )

!

You better believe it! And you live close enough for me to come and drag you out and take you if you need to see someone!

That and I have buttery *ahem* photos for blackmail!

:And probably way TMI for newbies so I'll just say, while it takes a few days to really kick in, the makers of the industrial strength drano should be elevated to sainthood. I think some of you gave birth to babies smaller than, well.....:rolleyes1 I feel MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH better now. And about 10# lighter.

Yeah Shuggy! Now you know what it feels like to pass a bowling ball! More poo-poo dance! :banana: :banana: Ooops wait, wrong one. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :dance3: :cool1: :cool1: :dance3: :dance3:

There you go!:thumbsup2

IT'S LUNCHTIME HEALTHY EATERS!

What are you all having??

I just finished a yogurt and am going to find a lean something or other in the freezer with a salad.

Should we start a PMS thread on the WISH board?

You all are too funny!

Lara, my 7yo loves reality tv and at least for awhile (and maybe still can) tell you everyone who was voted off Survivor, in order, for the last few seasons. And yes, Apprentice is one show that he sometimes watches. Too funny about you being the boss.

LTS, I think I'm glad that you live to far to drag me to the dr. :scared: Problem is Merle lives about close enough and I'm very scared of her. :eek: And if Lara keeps hanging around I'm almost close enough to her, too. I'm starting to think that I need to recruit more people who live far away. :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter