PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It went well. The Def was not represented so I had to negotiate with her. Negotiating with a non-attorney is a PITA, because I have to explain the law, be fair to her and "zealously" advocate for my client.

But we resolved it. My client the judge and ever the Def were pleased.

Yay! Congrats!

For real?

That's the one freeway that I never have to travel on, unless it's for work. And bars don't mix well with my work, unfortunately. :sad1:

I'll have to look out for it the next time I'm that way though!

yup chuckb now runs the backroom located just off the flying j... we miss him..lol

i'm at home lara, and headed to bed soon, as i have to be up at 3 am again in the morning.

i'm at home lara, and headed to bed soon, as i have to be up at 3 am again in the morning.

Yuck!

Just didn't see you in the big box and got to wondering.....

Did Jules finish "the book"?

Myst why aren't you in the big box? Well MSN is not working right for me but thanks for asking. ;) :rotfl:

Grats Tiff :cheer2:

Hi and Bye Frog

Night all. :grouphug:

Myst why aren't you in the big box? Well MSN is not working right for me but thanks for asking. ;) :rotfl:

Grats Tiff :cheer2:

Hi and Bye Frog

Night all. :grouphug:

Sorry! Didn't see you here...I was missing you in the box too!

It moves too fast for all of us sometimes. I have no problem with a sub board for group threads in theory. I'm just sick of people who use the subject to grind personal axes. I doubt moving the threads is going to stop those vendettas.

Me either Shug!

ALSO - and this is very, very important. I got my hand-slapped more times while I was posting on here, and with the posters on here, on other threads, than I care to remember. Of course, I had nothing to do with it. I'm an innocent, and you all led me astray, and I felt safer keeping my distance. Need I bring up the sneezing thread????

Ahh the sneezing thread! :rolleyes1 Nothing like a good sneeze.

True! I never thought about it that way. It's a good point!

I think I ended up over here when a "highjacking" thread got started, about a year or so ago. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Wow... this is good PR for you guys! ;)

It is a way of reqruiting new members! :thumbsup2

OMG....I have another reputation now.
Hose bunny...:rotfl2: Yep, that'd be me. I just discovered our FD is less than a mile from my house. DH just left for Chicago. I told him if he needed me, I'd be hanging out over there so I could watch them slide down the pole. :rolleyes1

Oh my stars! :eek:

And

WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME I HAD HaLF NEKKID FIREMAN IN MY E-MAIL BOX??????????:eek: :hyper: :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter