PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Just a drive by. I have to go take care of my sister this afternoon. Hard deal. Want to be positive and not freaked out for her, but MAN is that hard.

Wish me luck!

I don't know if I have yours deb :confused: Are you on my MSN buddy list? If not I probably don't

Pm sent

I think maybe I need to just stay in here today. People are really pissing me off. :furious: :furious: :furious:

Who the heck do they think they are to post their sanctimonious crap all over the place and try to make people feel bad for being friendly and trying to liven up the deadly boring crap that gets posted here day after day. I don't care if your husband lied to you if I don't know you. I don't care if your teenager stayed out to late if I don't know you. I don't care about your political views. I don't care if you think that Disney is such a serious topic that you have no choice but to make sure that NO ONE deviates from a single point in your thread....you know what? BITE ME! Open up, and bite my butt. Here, it's big and that will match your big mouth and narrow mind. You twits!

OK....I feel better now...sorry!:blush:

:eek: it is good to get things off your chest, vent away

Hello.

SO............here's a question..............and Lara, you know me, so it's okay, hon ;) .............we have an opportunity to spend a week at the beach for mere gas money in getting there and food we would have eaten at home anyway. Dh though, has no vacation time, so wouldn't be able to go with us. But what an opportunity for the kids!!!!!! They've not been to the ocean since one was a baby and one was 8. Dh doesn't like the idea of us going without him. I'm sorry he can't go, but I hate to have the kids miss out because of that.

When I was a kid, we often went off for a week or so without Dad, and the kids often also went off without both parents to grandparents' for several weeks. His family never went anywhere other than to move.

We'll never be able to do a week at the beach like this, because whenever we get that kind of money together we go to Disney. ;)

So what's my question? I don't know, I guess I just wonder what your opinions are, again.

Take it, it will be great for y ou and the kids, and Tig is is wonderful for youi to make this over for her :)

Hi all :wave2: The chatters have run me off so I would like to join ya'll if thats ok.

Paige-I agree, take the vacation!

:wave:

Hey all:banana: Just popped in to say Hi to all you troublemaking, thread jacking cliquers:lmao:

:wave:

just checking in, home from work, sortof on the exhausted side from yesterday's spilt shift, other than that I am ok

Good afternoon all :grouphug:

Lara :scared1: You go girl! :rotfl:

Paige - Wounded my *** he is just trying to make you feel guilty about going. Go have a good time. :hug:

Kim - Welcome and happy belated b-day.

Hey Cantw8 nice to see you here.

DM3 :hug:

:sad2:
HammerNail.gif

I thought you guys were going to nail me in here...

I hear I posted off topic a time or two....anyone want to join me in my time out?
portorchardtimes002.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

I see that I should be thankful I had a broken computer yesterday!

It's fixed now, though. So I can see the drama llama that rode in yesterday.

Lara I am just sitting on my hands and not getting into it. If I do I'll lose my sig and I like this one. :rotfl:

What exactly IS the point of trying anyway? People in general are just vile creatures. Everyone on this thread excepted of course.

OK, I guess i need to take the advice of clique-haters and stay right here. Who can give me a recap of the last 24 hours here?

OK, I guess i need to take the advice of clique-haters and stay right here. Who can give me a recap of the last 24 hours here?

Basically, stay in your conrner and keep your mouth shut because you have nothing useful to add to the rest of the DIS.

Oh...and some woman posted a picture oh herself on a rollercoaster with big giant ta-ta's that you could see from....well, anywhere. :rotfl2:

I know that Bomb has to drive to MO, take the train 26 hours back and fly to Brussels.

I know MJ is here! Yay!

I know Cantw8, Dony, Amity, oh gosh, and two other new friends came to play. Cantw8 not being new, but fun anyway.

I know Shug's surgery didn't work.

I know that Tig's hand is almost back to normal and she picked blueberries again this time with her nephew's.

I know I am going to Myrtle Beach in two weeks because Tig offered me a place to stay with our without older son who may not want to go, and dh isn't exactly happy.

I know lots of us have been on that same thread you were on.

I know imsorry is here. Yay!

I know Robin's daughter got Bomb's daughter's Crocs and slept in them she was so happy.

I know Frogz is working hard.

Hmmmmm..............that might be all I know. OH! I know Tiffer kicked butt in court.

About Birmingham. It's a little more than halfway, but I'd like to go farther the first day.

It was a really nice offer. Originally I was bringing my baby things to Ash and she said if I wanted to come at these dates, then she'd be there and we were welcome to come stay. But Ash has what she needs mostly now, and Tig says the offer still stands.
what about Teo?

Basically, stay in your conrner and keep your mouth shut because you have nothing useful to add to the rest of the DIS.

Oh...and some woman posted a picture oh herself on a rollercoaster with big giant ta-ta's that you could see from....well, anywhere. :rotfl2:

Oh yeah! And plus Fuzzy is here. Yay!

And, Snowy's mom isn't doing so well. :hug:

And, Myst can't see her mom for her bday. :hug:

And, btw, I mean to tell all the PMSers, Mary, that we met in Williamsburg, Mom2TaylorandEmily, her dad has cancer of the biliary duct in the liver and she has requested prayers. :hug:

I know that Bomb has to drive to MO, take the train 26 hours back and fly to Brussels.

I know MJ is here! Yay!

I know Cantw8, Dony, Amity, oh gosh, and two other new friends came to play. Cantw8 not being new, but fun anyway.

I know Shug's surgery didn't work.

I know that Tig's hand is almost back to normal and she picked blueberries again this time with her nephew's.

I know I am going to Myrtle Beach in two weeks because Tig offered me a place to stay with our without older son who may not want to go, and dh isn't exactly happy.

I know lots of us have been on that same thread you were on.

I know imsorry is here. Yay!

I know Robin's daughter got Bomb's daughter's Crocs and slept in them she was so happy.

I know Frogz is working hard.

Hmmmmm..............that might be all I know. OH! I know Tiffer kicked butt in court.

I know who to ask next time I need info. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter