PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 22a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice thing....
IMGP0497.jpg

IMGP0509.jpg

and a terrible picture of me coming down the slide..
IMGP0510.jpg

So here I am!

Actually, I was still "subscribed" to this thread in my UserCP. I guess I have some catching up to do.

Do I have to read all 7,000+ threads?
and will there be a quiz?

I recognized more names... I remember Briarmom, Teva, DebbieDoo, Imsorry, and I think shugardrawers sounds familiar.

My family went to WDW Nov 2 - 11. Before the trip I was on the boards planning. Our first trip was in Nov 2005, so that is when I got HOOKED on the boards the first time.

I probably won't be on much - but it sure was nice to say hi & see some old friends!

So here I am!

Actually, I was still "subscribed" to this thread in my UserCP. I guess I have some catching up to do.

I recognized more names... I remember Briarmom, Teva, DebbieDoo, Imsorry, and I think shugardrawers sounds familiar.

My family went to WDW Nov 2 - 11. Before the trip I was on the boards planning. Our first trip was in Nov 2005, so that is when I got HOOKED on the boards the first time.

I probably won't be on much - but it sure was nice to say hi & see some old friends!

No, we really want you to stick around. If you start reading back we would never see you again, it would take to long!

So here I am!

Hi there! I'm Lara...I'm new....until I was completely corrupted by this mottley crew I was the nice one.

She needs to hold out till early Saturday morning at 1:35am. :thumbsup2

What the hell are you wearing?

The parkas they give you when you go in...it's freakin cold in there!

So here I am!

welcome back :) stop by from time to time :hug:

What the hell are you wearing?

she is wearing the special jackets, they have them because of it being so cold, and you do not freeze(in case you do not have your own)

Saw my PCP today. He is absolutely convinced I should seek another opinion on my shoulder even though I'll have to pay out of pocket for it at least until we get to court. That seals the deal. I'm going. He gave me the name of the best of the best. The guy he referred to as "the Dr's Dr". He agrees it sounds like something is very wrong to him too but of course added the disclaimer that he's no orthopedist. Then he said if I can't get an appointment to let him know and he'll arrange it for me. I knew I wasn't nuts. At least not about this.

On a lighter note, guess who's red and white cell counts are much closer to normal today? That means the Epstien-Barr is probably on it's way out :thumbsup2

:wave2:

I got my Christmas tree put up. It looks pretty. :goodvibes I love getting all the ornaments out and remembering where they came from. All the homemade ones from the kids are my favorites. :love:

The girls wanted to help, so I gave them some ornaments to hang on the tree. The two of the hung 12 ornaments on two bottom branches. There was a giant cluster of ornaments right on the front of the tree. :laughing:

On a lighter note, guess who's red and white cell counts are much closer to normal today? That means the Epstien-Barr is probably on it's way out :thumbsup2

:cool1: :yay: :cool1: :yay:

In case you didn't read back--guess who's foot is feeling much better and thinks she will probably be walking by Christmas, if not sooner????

:cool1: :yay: :cool1: :yay:

In case you didn't read back--guess who's foot is feeling much better and thinks she will probably be walking by Christmas, if not sooner????

Ooooh does this mean we can go shOOOOOping???? We can take the Roadies! Mr. Roadie is a great pack mule! He carries all the bags!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter