PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiffer said:
Oh no, don't be sorry, he survied, withonly a 20% chance to live 6 mos!!!!
Complete bone marrow transplant at JohnsHopkins, max chemo & max radiation at Yale.

Neuroblastoma

That's wonderful!

Keeping you in my prayers SillyMe.

Sorry... this was typed about half an hour ago, before I got side tracked by hungry kids.

Tiffer said:
Oh no, don't be sorry, he survied, withonly a 20% chance to live 6 mos!!!!
Complete bone marrow transplant at JohnsHopkins, max chemo & max radiation at Yale.

Neuroblastoma
Oh wow! That's great!

Silly I hope your mom feels better soon. I'm glad the doctor was positive. You'll all be in my thoughts and prayers :grouphug:

Aimee K said:
Keeping you in my prayers SillyMe.

Sorry... this was typed about half an hour ago, before I got side tracked by hungry kids.
I guess you didn't hide well enough. Sheesh. ;)

T&B - I remember you posting somewhere else about your full house. Your braver than me or else insane :teeth: ;) .

SillyMe said:
The oncologist scheduled her for a PET scan next week. He wants to see if the cancer is anywhere else in her body b/c he's puzzled as to why it came back this soon. He's not leaning toward chemo right now, but the outcome will depend on the PET scan results. He said her type of cancer was more localized and with the HRT, lumpectomy and radiation last year, she should not have had a recurrence this fast to warrant a mastectomy. He said all the odds are in her favor of NOT having a recurrence, possibly ever, but he's still puzzled about this recurrence. So, he's doing the PET scan, then he'll make the decision about the chemo. He did sound very positive, though.?
I hope all goes well for your mom. I'll be thinking about you.

Tiffer - That's great about your brother.

Aimee K said:
Good evening :)
How long do you think I can put off making dinner before they come after me?

You can run and hide but you know they'll find you :rotfl2: . I really outdid myself tonight and made smilie potatoes, dinosaur chicken and corn for DH and DD :teeth: .

Tiffer said:
Can I change the DIS Veteran thing w/out losing my tag?

I am really just holding on to it for T&B until she's off the naughty mat.

DO NOT MESS WITH TAGS! I tired to add to mine today and I lost the all. Look what happened.

CEDmom said:
You can run and hide but you know they'll find you :rotfl2: . I really outdid myself tonight and made smilie potatoes, dinosaur chicken and corn for DH and DD :teeth: .

Well, I did Swedish Meatballs and noodles a la the McCormacks seasoning packets. It was thisclose to being a fishstick night.

I'm back and DH and DD doesn't understand how my tags are like "wheres Waldo" :confused3

Hiya Aimee.............so Angel, we are searching the CB for your tags???? :confused3 How the heck did that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter