PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Steph, I'm liking Snoopy in your siggie. I do believe he may need a sedative though.

hi rtg, thanks to T&A i am also reading the sneezing thread.

tevagirl said:
Thanks, Steph, I'm liking Snoopy in your siggie. I do believe he may need a sedative though.

Isn't he looking a bit spastic? I am thinking he will have to be put down..... ;)

Tigger&Belle said:
Hi Stephanie! Why do I call you by your name, but everyone else by their username or some version of it? :confused3 Beats me! :rotfl:

Thanks to Froggy I'm rereading the sneezing thread (seeing if there was an edit done to the thread....) and I am laughing all over again. I am so easily entertained.

Hi T&A! Well, at least you call me the same thing consistently.....I don't know that I call you by the same name twice in a row! And you call me that because I am special!

I will have to check out the thread.....

Ready to go in Ok said:
Isn't he looking a bit spastic? I am thinking he will have to be put down..... ;)

WHat? That isn't what dogs are supposed to act like? Ummm- could someone tell my dog, then?

Geez, everytime I try to get on the DIS someone's got to call me for something. :rolleyes: My sis is driving me crazy about her MOH dress.

Talk to you later guys! :wave:

Ready to go in Ok said:
How are you and Mrs. Frog? Long time no see. :wave2:

well, my arms broken, she and i quit the haunted house due to an overly witchy house coordinator, and shes taking over the crew till i can actually have drs permission,( hopefully next week) to go back to work

beckmrk04 said:
WHat? That isn't what dogs are supposed to act like? Ummm- could someone tell my dog, then?

Sounds like maybe you have a Jack Russell? :rotfl:

Later, Jet!

Tigger&Belle said:
Sounds like maybe you have a Jack Russell? :rotfl:

No, sadly... That would be manageable.

I have an 86-lb beast that is probably a lab/pitt mix, and who is the most cuddly hyperactive large dog you have ever seen.

Ready to go in Ok said:

OMG. I killed Snoopy.

FroggyinArk said:
well, my arms broken, she and i quit the haunted house due to an overly witchy house coordinator, and shes taking over the crew till i can actually have drs permission,( hopefully next week) to go back to work

:grouphug:

I am sorry you are having a rough patch right now. Hopefully you will heal up and everything can get back to normal.

its not so bad. except for the seperate beds thing, ( to allow me to sleep in my splint and have my arm elevated with out disturbing her sleep) and the fact that there s anew boy i n her life that wakes her up with little kisses every morning.

punky12.jpg

beckmrk04 said:
No, sadly... That would be manageable.

I have an 86-lb beast that is probably a lab/pitt mix, and who is the most cuddly hyperactive large dog you have ever seen.

I have the same, but Sheena weighs a bit less. She barks at any and everything that goes by, is on the prowl for any squirrel that dares come into our backyard, and is a total sweetheart of a dog. But she's so hyper! And so is our older dog, for that matter. She's been going crazy lately, though, because she hasn't been allowed in our dining room because my DH has been repairing damage around the bay window that she did when she'd see a dog outside (just about climb up the window :rolleyes: ), so she hasn't been able to watch all the people and dogs walking by like she normally does.

FroggyinArk said:

Hmmm he is being nice I ended up smacking her across the face for being a ummmmmmm witch. Yeah that's it. :blush:

FroggyinArk said:
its not so bad. except for the seperate beds thing, ( to allow me to sleep in my splint and have my arm elevated with out disturbing her sleep) and the fact that there s anew boy i n her life that wakes her up with little kisses every morning.

punky12.jpg
How absolutely adorable!

So Froggy, how did you like the sneezing thread? And where is your wife? Uh, you might want to see where the pepper mill is... :rotfl2:

Tigger&Belle said:
I have the same, but Sheena weighs a bit less. She barks at any and everything that goes by, is on the prowl for any squirrel that dares come into our backyard, and is a total sweetheart of a dog. But she's so hyper! And so is our older dog, for that matter. She's been going crazy lately, though, because she hasn't been allowed in our dining room because my DH has been repairing damage around the bay window that she did when she'd see a dog outside (just about climb up the window :rolleyes: ), so she hasn't been able to watch all the people and dogs walking by like she normally does.

Jules just has SO MUCH energy sometimes, it's exhausting. We need to fence the back yard so I can let her run loose outside, but this year we went to WDW instead.... :blush: (bad mommy, I know...)

T&A you really should not have sent me to that thread. you know what is bound to happen now. and btw dw issnuggling in her chair with her lap top and punky, who btw is facinated with your kitty in your siggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter