.png to .jpg

eburg

Mouseketeer
I am new to digital scraping and have scrapbook factory deluxe but can't open .png files. What is the best program out there to convert the files and are there any free ones?

The thing is, the png format is what gives you a transparent backround. If you convert your pngs to jpgs they will all have solid white backrounds and be pretty much useless for scrapping. You could always just do it in Windows but again then they'll have white backrounds.

I would think your program would recognize pngs. Will it let you bring anything in? If it's proprietary it may not let you use anything other then what is supplied with the program.

I *think* that is one of the programs that you can only use their graphics, no outside graphics allowed.

I have used jpg's that I have pulled from online with no problem. it is just the .png files I can't figure out

I imported a png into Inkscape and converted it to an svg to cut with my Cricut. I'm pretty sure you can save as a jpg in Inkscape as well (it's a free download).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter