Podcast 2.0 Thread 6

Did anyone else picture Lyn in a sequin top and a micro-mini?

No?

Just me? :lmao:

I pictured something a little different.

tube.jpg

But... Then again... I'm off my meds.

Did anyone else picture Lyn in a sequin top and a micro-mini?

:confused::confused::confused:

Not sure how you got THAT picture. :confused:
The black skirt is very long and very full (wrinkly pleaty fabric) and the short skirt is just below knee length.

Where did you ever get the sequin top idea? :confused:
Altho I am considering a top the has kind of a gold shimmer. I am considering for sentimental reasons. I have a photo of me in it with my mother when we went on a cruise together ten years ago. Thought it might be kind of sweet to wear it again.

I pictured something a little different.

tube.jpg

But... Then again... I'm off my meds.

Uh... no. I do not have a purple feather boa! :scared1:

I am wondering, what are the interior temperatures inside the ship? The they keep the public rooms (restaurants, theater) cool so that I will be happier in my long, long skirt? Will I need a light top layer in the evening?

Nice a new thread! So close now I just can't wait for the cruise!

Dodie hope you are feeling better....

I am wondering, what are the interior temperatures inside the ship? The they keep the public rooms (restaurants, theater) cool so that I will be happier in my long, long skirt? Will I need a light top layer in the evening?
Good question.

DW said she did not need or use a light top layer when we cruised 2 years ago.

This week people on this thread were talking about what they were drinking on the cruise.
Really liked the sound of Konk Cooler, got all the stuff and decided tonight was the night to start practicing for the cruise.....lol....after 3 of them I have found my drink of choice for the cruise. starting to feel a little bit like :teleport:.
Time to practice more!:thumbsup2 Hope I don't feel like this tomorrow :sick:

I found that I needed to bring a sweater to the dining rooms and the decks can be very windy and cool at night, depending on the projected temps you may need something. I tend to get cold very easily though.

I actually got busy tonight and made a few magnets for the door. No where near as many as I had on previous cruises but at least the cabin door won't be naked ;)

I actually got busy tonight and made a few magnets for the door. No where near as many as I had on previous cruises but at least the cabin door won't be naked ;)

No one likes a naked doorway! :scared1:

On a side note, definitely not going to get to thread seven if we don't start some night life this month :p

We just did 11/7/10 and I wore long sleeves in the dining room most nights. And the first 2 nights needed a fleece pullover for the deck. It was chilly!

I'm rarely cold, and I carried a sweater all over the ship the last time! I even used my shawl as a blanket on my legs during the Podcast recording.

Hi everyone! I saw a new thread was up and thought I should start posting over here. I have been so busy that I've been neglecting the boards the last few months.
I packed almost everything last weekend. I'm sure in the next couple of weeks I'll unpack everything and repack again.
I can't believe that this trip is almost here! :banana: :banana: :banana:

As soon as I get home from this trip, I can start putting together what will be coming on the cruise. The one thing I hate about traveling to FL this time of year is the weather, you never know which way to go, so you have to bring everything.

Uh... no. I do not have a purple feather boa! :scared1:

So, what color boa do you have?

I'm prepairing for any type of weather, just in case....

This week people on this thread were talking about what they were drinking on the cruise.
Really liked the sound of Konk Cooler, got all the stuff and decided tonight was the night to start practicing for the cruise.....lol....after 3 of them I have found my drink of choice for the cruise. starting to feel a little bit like :teleport:.
Time to practice more!:thumbsup2 Hope I don't feel like this tomorrow :sick:

Good for you !!!! I can't start to pratice until the beginning of December...not allowed to drink yet....:mad:

I pulled my stuff out this morning, and have a few ideas....just need one more thing, but waiting for someone to wake up to get it down for me....I don't want a naked door either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter