Podcast Cruise 4.0 - 12/08/2012

Question for those who have done other podcast cruises--can kids go to all of the events, speakers, etc? DD will likely be doing the clubs then, but I'm wondering about DS who will still be 1.

Kids are welcome to every event the do.
But....
Like during the podcast taping (if there is one this time) then i would recommend to sit all the way in the back so you can leave if needed.
If i recall correct there was a taping on PCC2.0 i believe where they didn't allowed people to enter or leave the theater while taping the show.
So that's something that could be tricky with a 1 year old.

My suggestion would be for those events (and they will tell you long before) to book some time with the Flounders nursery.

WooHoo! Just submitted our deposit for PCC 4.0! DH and I have been on 4 nights cruises on the Magic and Wonder. We decided our next one would be 7 nights so 4.0 fits the bill. :thumbsup2

Welcome !!!!

I put our deposit down! We are a go! So excited, but let me get through my trip in May and my 4 day cruise in October first.

Putting our depsit down Friday while we are on the Dream (I'm assuming my kids and I will love cruising).

Putting our depsit down Friday while we are on the Dream (I'm assuming my kids and I will love cruising).

Paul, I see no reason why you and the kids will not love cruising! It is very different from being in the parks. Fun, but in a very different way.

I look forward to meeting you in December, twenty months from now!

We are in!!!!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

7 days of fun!
My countdown says 620 to go.
Hmmmmmm :scratchin:scratchin i'm wondering should i start packing now or would that be to early......:littleangel:

We should meet up before the cruise since you live so close to me. In fact I work in VA Beach.

Andrea, that would be great !! Where in Va Beach do you work? I live and work in the Aragona section...near Bayside Hospital.

Andrea, that would be great !! Where in Va Beach do you work? I live and work in the Aragona section...near Bayside Hospital.

I work at Amerigroup off of Indian River Rd (Regent University). We have been down here for a year and a half and are still getting used to where everything is :rotfl:

I work at Amerigroup off of Indian River Rd (Regent University). We have been down here for a year and a half and are still getting used to where everything is :rotfl:

Ok, we're not that far away from each other.....I'm all for meeting up sometime !!!

Hello everyone!

I have been a passive DIS-er for that past few years (just listening to the podcasts and lurking on the boards) but I am excited that my family will be joining everyone on Podcast Cruise 4.0! We did the Magic 5 times from 1998 to 2005, but have not been on since. We loved the look of the new ships and wanted to cruise on the Dream, but I cannot imagine cruising for less than a week. So we planned to cruise on the Fantasy in Fall 2012. Well, when I heard that Podcast Cruise 4.0 was planned during when I wanted to cruise, it was a no-brainer.

We are a family of 4 from Lancaster, PA. We are all Disney-aholics. My son will be 11 and my daughter will be 8 during the cruise.

Scott

Hello everyone!

I have been a passive DIS-er for that past few years (just listening to the podcasts and lurking on the boards) but I am excited that my family will be joining everyone on Podcast Cruise 4.0! We did the Magic 5 times from 1998 to 2005, but have not been on since. We loved the look of the new ships and wanted to cruise on the Dream, but I cannot imagine cruising for less than a week. So we planned to cruise on the Fantasy in Fall 2012. Well, when I heard that Podcast Cruise 4.0 was planned during when I wanted to cruise, it was a no-brainer.

We are a family of 4 from Lancaster, PA. We are all Disney-aholics. My son will be 11 and my daughter will be 8 during the cruise.

Scott

Nice to have another Scott onboard!

We are in!!!!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

7 days of fun!
My countdown says 620 to go.
Hmmmmmm :scratchin:scratchin i'm wondering should i start packing now or would that be to early......:littleangel:

Don't you have other WDW trips and cruises to pack for first? :rotfl:

Been Booked. Just add the Podcast stuff to the cruise. It Will be my sister and I and our parent. We are from Reading PA.

Scott

Welcome! I used to live in South Jersey. One of my favorite day trips was to Lancaster County, PA.

It Will be my sister and I and our parent. We are from Reading PA.

And Reading was my ex-mother-in-law's favorite place to shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter