Points (any resort) and BCV ressies starting at $9pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

invalid_char

Mouseketeer
We have the following reservations available for $10pp at the Beach Club Villas:

2BR Check in Sunday 10/19/2003 for 5 nights = 160 points or $1600 (I can add weekend nights if you wish)

and

studio Check in Sunday 2/15/2004 for 5 nights = 69 points or $690 (I will also likely be able to add weekend points)

I require 50% payment after you receive written confirmation of reservation in your name and then the other 50% by Sept. 1.

We also have a total of 409 points available. If anyone would like to purchase all of them, we will sell them for $9pp. They are available for transfer, with payment immediately before transfer occurs.

I hope this clarifies all of the questions!

I am interested in a rental for 5 nights Sunday the 19th through Friday. We usually only use our points from Sunday through Friday and spend the weekend at the AKL. You can reply via e-mail if this arrangement is a possibility.

Thanks

tvf304@comcast.net

Hi. Yes, I am willing to rent out just those 5 nights, starting Sunday October 19th. I modified my original post which now clarifies this.

Thanks.

Let me know how many BCV points you have left that are available for transfer @$9.00 per point. mI am comfortable with your terms. Please also indicate the use year of the points. docdds@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter