Points for Rent - 208 SSR points @ $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pixie78

Pickings are slim at Walt Disney World for early December. The best I could find was three consecutive days in a standard view room at the Poly.

Thank you for checking! I have 3 nights at Poly 11/29-12/1. Which dates did you find and how many points?

I am looking for 1 Bedroom at BLT for 6-7 nights with a checkin between Nov 29 and Dec 7. Standard view is fine.

Hi Kylenhufford,

Being so soon BLT has very limited availability. The brake down of availability of one bedrooms at Bay Lake are:
Standard View: Nov 30, Dec 1 and 7
Lake View: Nov 30, Dec 1 and 8
Theme park view Dec 9

Sorry I couldn't be more help

Points can be used at any resort within 7 months of check in.

I have been a DVC member since 2012 and have completed several rental bookings in the past. The points are 2020 points and can be used for booking between September 2020 and Aug 2021.

As long as a booking can be made without borrowing or banking points a deposit will not be required prior to booking. Once a resort, price and booking date have been agreed to, a booking will be made in the renters name. Following the confirmation e-mail being forwarded to the renter a 25% deposit will be required. The balance of the rental fee will be due no later then 90 days before the check in date.

Just reply to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check availability and price

Please include the following

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date
3. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, VGF, etc.)
4. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.)

Payment terms - I accept checks (e-transfer) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)
Interested in a 2 BR villa at OKW 10/8-10/14 (six nights). Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter