Points for Rent - 208 SSR points @ $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamChasers

Mouseketeer
Points can be used at any resort within 7 months of check in.

I have been a DVC member since 2012 and have completed several rental bookings in the past. The points are 2020 points and can be used for booking between September 2020 and Aug 2021.

As long as a booking can be made without borrowing or banking points a deposit will not be required prior to booking. Once a resort, price and booking date have been agreed to, a booking will be made in the renters name. Following the confirmation e-mail being forwarded to the renter a 25% deposit will be required. The balance of the rental fee will be due no later then 90 days before the check in date.

Just reply to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check availability and price

Please include the following

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date
3. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, VGF, etc.)
4. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.)

Payment terms - I accept checks (e-transfer) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

I am looking for a studio room with any view at Beach Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, or Riviera. We have 2 adults and 2 children, ages 10 and 6 from 10/9/20 - 10/12/20 (3 nights).

Hello FloydDisney,

Unfortunately, the only resort with a studio for that time frame is Saratoga Springs. They do have both the standard room and the preferred room available for 44 points and 51 points respectively.

Hi Zegolfer,

For some reason I can't PM you. If you have a question I would be happy to answer it in this form.

Hi! We’re looking for 2 studios (7people total) for 12/25-12/28 at AKV, OKW, or BLT. Thanks for your help!

Hi! We are looking to rent a 1 bedroom @ Saratoga Springs checking in either 10/23 or 10/24 and checking out on 10/29. Any view is fine 😊

Hello JKelly2007,

The only resort you mentioned that has availability over that time is OKW. Not sure they have two, but if you would like me to book it for you PM me.

Thanks,

Hi GoldenAfternoon,

Saratoga Springs has both the preferred room and the standard room at 192 and 166 points respectively. If you would like me to book it for you PM me.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter