Points for Rent: 2400 OKW/ $18.50pp; 1900 SS/$18.50pp; 1600 BW/$20.75pp; 1000 AK $19.75pp; 600 BC $21.50pp; 500 WL/BR $19.75pp; 160 Aulani $19.75pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverace

Felicia
DVC Gold
Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 14 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
1000 Animal Kingdom Lodge
600 Beach Club - (Only 80 points left for BC for 2024)
500 Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge
160 Aulani

I am an experienced and friendly owner.
I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Let me know your plans and I will check availability:
Resort:
Room Type(s): Villa size, standard or preferred view
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children

Hi, I tried to like for the PM button but can't find it (new here and to all of this haha) so I'll post.

Resort: Animal Kingdom
Room Type(s): 2 bedroom
Check-in Date: April 28, 2024
Check-out Date: May 2, 2024
# of Adults: 3
# of Children: 3

Thanks!

Hi, I tried to like for the PM button but can't find it (new here and to all of this haha) so I'll post.

Thanks!
click on the name on the left just below the green S - color is blue - silverace?

Maybe it is a mobile view thing that PM doesn't show up.
You need to have 10 posts and the account needs to be older than 24 hours which it seems like it is now so it should just be the post limit.

Room Type(s): Savannah View Studio
Check-in Date: March 23, 2024
Check-out Date: March 30, 2024
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2

Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 14 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
1000 Animal Kingdom Lodge
600 Beach Club - (Only 80 points left for BC for 2024)
500 Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge
160 Aulani

I am an experienced and friendly owner.
I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Let me know your plans and I will check availability:
Resort:
Room Type(s): Villa size, standard or preferred view
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Ch
Hello Felicia, I am looking to rent Sept 9th - Sept 10th $ adults and 4 children. I truly wanted the Beach Club. I would need the 2 bedrooms with a king and 2 queens in the second bedroom.
Thanks for taking my email.
Alyson

Hello, I sent a PM, but am new, so not sure if I should have initiated my request here first.

I am hoping to book a 2 bedroom standard villa at OKW Jan. 13.

Thanks!

Alyson (apat) go and make enough posts on DISBoards in some FORUM - then I can send you a private message.
you need to make like 10 posts or so. SO, go to some area (called forum) in DISBoards and makes some comments or ask a question about a resort or respond to someone about resorts or restaurants or disney hotels etc
I do have points for BC. let me know once you make enough posts so that I can send oyu a private message. questions - let me knon

thanks
Felicia

Last edited:

Thanks!
Hi. you have to go to some places (forums) in DISBoards and make a few comments (posts) on some area or ask some questions. then after like 10 or so posts I will be able to send you a private message. we are not allowed to post phone or email stuff here. has to be in private conversation. so, soon as you make enough posts in DISBoards you will find that you can make and receive private conversations (called PM's or private messages). soon as you can recieve PM's I will send a PM to you thanks. questions - let me know
Felicia

Thanks!
on my Big S decal on the left - click on my name - silverace

Hi. you have to go to some places (forums) in DISBoards and make a few comments (posts) on some area or ask some questions. then after like 10 or so posts I will be able to send you a private message. we are not allowed to post phone or email stuff here. has to be in private conversation. so, soon as you make enough posts in DISBoards you will find that you can make and receive private conversations (called PM's or private messages). soon as you can recieve PM's I will send a PM to you thanks. questions - let me know
Felicia
did you get my message?
here it is again:
you have to go to some places (forums) in DISBoards and make a few comments (posts) on some area or ask some questions. then after like 10 or so posts I will be able to send you a private message. we are not allowed to post phone or email stuff here. has to be in private conversation. so, soon as you make enough posts in DISBoards you will find that you can make and receive private conversations (called PM's or private messages). soon as you can recieve PM's I will send a PM to you thanks. questions - let me know
Felicia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter