Points for Rent ~ 284 OKW pts @ $15 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there availability for Animal Kingdom 10/15-10/23 for either 2 studios or 1 2-bedroom?
Yes. Here are your options:

Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House:
One Bedroom Standard view - 206pts
One Bedroom Savanna view - 254pts

Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village:
2 Studios Savanna view - 264 (we would have to call DVC to confirm that 2 rooms are available)

If you are interested, please send us a PM.

If you are not familiar with DisBoards PM system, please check out the following link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Yes. Here are your options:

Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House:
One Bedroom Savanna view - 254pts

Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village:
2 Studios Savanna view - 264 (we would have to call DVC to confirm that 2 rooms are available)

If you are interested, please send us a PM.

If you are not familiar with DisBoards PM system, please check out the following link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/
[/Q

Sorry that my post wasn't clear. I'm not interested in 1 bedrooms. I'm interested in two bedrooms.

Hello! We are looking for a 1 bedroom for Oct 3-5 for 2 nights
4 adults
OKW fine and otherwise, whatever is the “cheapest”!

No, your post was very clear... I rushed through my response.

2 bedrooms are available at Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village:
Standard view - 260pts
Savanna view - 336pts

Hello! We are looking for a 1 bedroom for Oct 3-5 for 2 nights
4 adults
OKW fine and otherwise, whatever is the “cheapest”!
Sorry I overlooked this post. Did you find what you were looking for?

Hi DVCMagic,
Former DVC owners, looking for a reservation at Copper Creek, Boulder Ridge or BLT for a "Studio" or "1bed". Dates are October 25th-30th 2020 (5-nights) 4 guests.

Thanks,
Bfrosty

Hi DVCMagic,
Former DVC owners, looking for a reservation at Copper Creek, Boulder Ridge or BLT for a "Studio" or "1bed". Dates are October 25th-30th 2020 (5-nights) 4 guests.

Thanks,
Bfrosty
Replied to your PM

:tinker: We just rented out some points and now have 286 points remaining. Thanks to KaylaBreanna for being a repeat customer!

Last edited:
Nov 2-7, AKL and CCV , 2adults, studio, safari or standard view
Thanks for checking with us. There is availability at Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village for 82 points. Send us a PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter