CLOSED: Points For Rent - 200 Pts @ $14.75 Per Point OKW Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! I'd like the Kidani standard view. Which set of dates is that?
Well with all this back and forth, the only thing at Kidani now is 10/21 leaving 10/28 and there isn't any standard view...now only savanna view for 116 points. I'm sorry.

Well with all this back and forth, the only thing at Kidani now is 10/21 leaving 10/28 and there isn't any standard view...now only savanna view for 116 points. I'm sorry.
Ugh. No, I'm sorry. If I had been more precise in the first place it would have been faster. I just started planning yesterday and didn't have all my thoughts organized. I think that's more than I can spend. Let me think for a few minutes.

Boardwalk it is!

I will message you my info.

I sent a PM. Let me know if you need anything else. 😊

no preference for view
I have never stayed at Copper Creek but always take the boat from MK for a nice ride over to fill my cup and look around. I'm strictly an OKW fan but my second best is the Poly. (Except when i finally get back we may stay a week at the Riveria :) )

Paula

Hi! This is only my second post, so please forgive me if I forget anything.

I'm looking for 1 bedroom at the Riviera, standard view for 2 adults and 1 child (4 years old), from August 28 to September 6.

If you have any other suggestions for a 1 bedroom at another resort, that would be great too.

Thank you!

Hi! This is only my second post, so please forgive me if I forget anything.

I'm looking for 1 bedroom at the Riviera, standard view for 2 adults and 1 child (4 years old), from August 28 to September 6.

If you have any other suggestions for a 1 bedroom at another resort, that would be great too.

Thank you!
Well good morning. I checked Riveria and there is availability but it's over 400 points for that time frame. Here's some others; Animal Kingdom 234 pts; Old Key West (my favorite) 233; Saratoga Springs 246; Boardwalk 236 and Beach club 293. These points are for standard view at these resorts. Have a magical day and stay safe.

I'm looking for back-to-back stays in September 2020 anytime after Sept 12th. Ideally would like to do AK - Savanna View (3-4 nights) then to Poly Lake View (3-4 nights). Open to staying 5 nights then 3 nights or other variations.

I'm looking for back-to-back stays in September 2020 anytime after Sept 12th. Ideally would like to do AK - Savanna View (3-4 nights) then to Poly Lake View (3-4 nights). Open to staying 5 nights then 3 nights or other variations.
Do you need a studio or one bedroom?

Do you need a studio or one bedroom?
I did the checking on a studio for you. AK - Savanna View arriving 09/13 departing 09/17 available at both Jambo House and Kidani; then arrival 09/17 departing 09/21 at the Poly Lake View for 88 points. If you need a 1 bedroom let me know and i'll check that out also.

I did the checking on a studio for you. AK - Savanna View arriving 09/13 departing 09/17 available at both Jambo House and Kidani; then arrival 09/17 departing 09/21 at the Poly Lake View for 88 points. If you need a 1 bedroom let me know and i'll check that out also.
Just saw your last note. Glad i picked right haha. Have a great evening and please stay safe.

Paula

If you need any other info, please let me know.

Hi. I'm looking for one night at Poly Villas Studio. Looking for night of 9/21, checking out on 9/22. Either view, but if available Lake View. Let me know and thanks!

Hi. I'm looking for one night at Poly Villas Studio. Looking for night of 9/21, checking out on 9/22. Either view, but if available Lake View. Let me know and thanks!
The Lake View is available for that night. It would be 16 points. If you would like me to book it, please send name, address, phone number, email of person reserving, names of anyone else and ages of children if any. Have a magical day and stay safe.

Well good morning. I checked Riveria and there is availability but it's over 400 points for that time frame. Here's some others; Animal Kingdom 234 pts; Old Key West (my favorite) 233; Saratoga Springs 246; Boardwalk 236 and Beach club 293. These points are for standard view at these resorts. Have a magical day and stay safe.
Just to let you know, i don't have enough points left. Hope you get the resort you want and have a "magical" time. Stay safe.

Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter