Points For Rent - 495 Points (All or Part) - SSR & AKV (For Use @ Any Resort) - $18.00 Per Point

Hello ... are there any studios available for nights of 2nd and 3rd July - we would love beach club or wilderness but are not hopeful!

Hello - can you check for a studio at BRV dec 1-5? Thanks! Dates a a little flexible if that helps

Hello ... are there any studios available for nights of 2nd and 3rd July - we would love beach club or wilderness but are not hopeful!
Beach Club and Wilderness do not have availability.

The following resorts have availability:
SSR
AKV
BLT

Please PM me if you are interested.

Hello - can you check for a studio at BRV dec 1-5? Thanks! Dates a a little flexible if that helps

Hello,

The smallest rooms available for your dates are 1 bedroom villas at SSR & OKW only.

Please PM me if you are interested or if you have additional questions.

Just a reminder...

A common format for requesting a reservation date range is as follows:
"Is anything available 5/1 to 5/8?"
This format does not clarify if the room will be needed on the night of 5/8, or if 5/8 is the check out date. The request could be for 7 nights or 8 nights. Your quote (points and or cash) from the owner may not be accurate.

The following format is preferred when requesting a date range:
Check In - 5/1/24
Check Out - 5/8/24

This format clarifies that the room will be needed for 7 nights.

I have extra DVC points that I would like to rent @ $18.00 per point. My home resorts are SSR & AKV, but the points can be used at any resort. If you are interested in renting any of these points please provide the following: Preferred Resort (if any), Check-In date, Check-Out date, and the total number of people in your travel party.
Hello. Looking for 2 studios at okw or ssr for Oct 27 to Nov 2.

Hello. Looking for 2 studios at okw or ssr for Oct 27 to Nov 2.

I'm not sure if you will need a room on Nov 2, or if Nov 2 is your check out date (6 Nights or 7 Nights).

Currently, the availability of studios is the same at SSR and OKW. Please see the following:

10/27/24 - Available
10/28/24 - Available
10/29/24 - Available
10/30/24 - Available
10/31/24 - Waitlist Only
11/01/24 - Waitlist Only
11/02/24 - Waitlist Only

I have some ideas on how you should proceed. Please PM me and let's discuss.

Hello. Is there anything available at BWV or BCV Oct 1-6 for 5 people?

Check In - 10/1/24
Check Out - 10/6/24

Total Nights = 5

Sorry. Nothing is currently available for your requested resorts.

The following are the only DVC rooms available at WDW during your requested dates:

SSR - 1 Bedroom Villa - Standard View - Sleeps 5
SSR - 1 Bedroom Villa - Preferred View - Sleeps 5
SSR - 2 Bedroom Villa - Standard View - Sleeps 9
SSR - 2 Bedroom Villa - Preferred View - Sleeps 9
SSR - Treehouse Villa - Sleeps 9

OKW - 1 Bedroom Villa - Standard View - Sleeps 5
OKW - 2 Bedroom Villa - Standard View - Sleeps 9

It's not what you're looking for, but it's all that is currently available.

Please PM me if you are interested in booking, or if you have any questions.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reminder...

No matter how you chose to list your date range in a request, it's always a good idea to state exactly how many nights you are requesting reservations for.

Example:

"Anything available for 5/1-5/8? (7 Nights)"

Without clarification, it's hard for the owner to know if 5/8 is another night rental, or if 5/8 is the check out date.

I have extra DVC points that I would like to rent @ $18.00 per point. My home resorts are SSR & AKV, but the points can be used at any resort. If you are interested in renting any of these points please provide the following: Preferred Resort (if any), Check-In date, Check-Out date, and the total number of people in your travel party.
I would be interested in AKL Jambo, studio for 1-2 persons (including myself) for the Check in date of Mon. Jan 20 check out date: Sat. Jan 25, 2025 (five nights). There was availability 1 week ago in a Jambo savanah view studio room for 77 points. Please PM if you can assist me. My preferred dates would Jan 27- Feb 1, in a standard view at Jambo for 62 points, but probably not available. Thanks.

I would be interested in AKL Jambo, studio for 1-2 persons (including myself) for the Check in date of Mon. Jan 20 check out date: Sat. Jan 25, 2025 (five nights). There was availability 1 week ago in a Jambo savanah view studio room for 77 points. Please PM if you can assist me. My preferred dates would Jan 27- Feb 1, in a standard view at Jambo for 62 points, but probably not available. Thanks.
I'm sending you a PM

Hello, I have been a previous renter of DVC points. We are looking for:

check in: June 13
Check out :June 14

1 night, 5 adults only
top resort choices: Poly, GF, Riviera

Thank you!!

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter