Points for Rent: AKV 116 Points @ $18/pt, Dec 23 UY

Hi, I am looking into the possibility of having about 125 points transferred to my account. Looking at a trip in December. Need something bankable in case trip has to be changed.
I’d really like to transfer closer to the full 242 available since I only get one transfer. I will circle back with you in a few days if I end up renting the others and have 125 available.

Hello-hoping you can help! :-) We are a family of 4, no kids, coming June 13th 2024, staying only one night, and were looking at either Grand Floridian or Riviera, preference would be GF. Would this be something you could help with? with thanks, Chris

Hello-hoping you can help! :-) We are a family of 4, no kids, coming June 13th 2024, staying only one night, and were looking at either Grand Floridian or Riviera, preference would be GF. Would this be something you could help with? with thanks, Chris
Nothing available at GF or RIV. There are Studios, 1 BRs and 2 BRs at BLT. If you are interested in this, let me know.

Hello, is this available:

Aulani
Studio (prefer poolside or ocean view, but open to options) or Hotel Room
August 21-27 (2024)
2 adults

Thanks!

116 points still available for rent. Can be used anytime between now and 11/30! Let me know how I can help you with your next vacation.

Hello, I'm looking at Dec. 23 - Dec 26th (would even be willing to stay check-out Dec. 30) for a Studio at any of the following if available please or do a split stay btwn any of the below:

AKL - Jambo House
BCV
Poly
BWV (studio either preferred or standard or even a split btwn the 2 types)
BRV
CCV

Thank you so much!

Hello, just wondering if you are willing to book a short stay 9/9/24-9/11/24 (2 nights), studio at Copper Creek. Thank you!

Disregard, thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for a Studio for Nov 29 at either Jambo or Kidani .
It seems they had Kidani available when I checked earlier today.
Two adults and a 4 year old
Thank you! :)

PS: We are also looking for a night on Dec 7th, but I see that you are not offering points for after Nov 30.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm looking at Dec. 23 - Dec 26th (would even be willing to stay check-out Dec. 30) for a Studio at any of the following if available please or do a split stay btwn any of the below:

AKL - Jambo House
BCV
Poly
BWV (studio either preferred or standard or even a split btwn the 2 types)
BRV
CCV

Thank you so much!
Apologize for the delayed respond, these points will only be good for reservations thru nov 30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter