POINTS went missing again

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Just a minute a go , I was checking to see about my return(RCI)2019 points(June use year), in my dashboard and there missing AGAIN :mad:
Anyone else having this happen this morning??
Don't want to be on the phone for hours trying to find out what's going on .

I am going to guess that they disappeared because technically they expired,

I have gotten the sense that they did not try to make all the changes to the online system to deal with the special circumstances for how it deals with points normaly.

I think that the move to restore them..late banking has to be done manually and will show back up.

But, I’d give a call for sure to find out when it will happen.

I'm on hold now... let's see if my 2019 points can be reallocated! JUNE UY so yes as of May 31st they expired.... pray they can be saved!!!

I'm still trying to Get someone to answer the phone it just rings than nothing and then rings and then nothing my cell phone it automatically goes busy I don't know if they're blocking certain areas or what but this about had enough .

Not sure if it the same thing but....Mine all disappeared too. I thought that we would be able to see the “returned” points after the 5th? I had both June 2018 banked and June 2019 from my cancelled April reservation.

got through and was told to call back in a few days they are working on it. I can't even believe the stress just to move points! She said you wont see the 2019 points but they are there and to call back. This is why the lines are impossible to get through, everyone keeps calling because no information is clear and the same for everyone.

Sorry guys for getting soo mad. I know we have all been dealing with this situation for weeks and the CM have been trying their best .
But Disney's IT dept does suck(for give my language, not very Disney like). This is a big mess. I'm hoping to get my points into my 2020 use year as promised.

Sorry guys for getting soo mad. I know we have all been dealing with this situation for weeks and the CM have been trying their best .
But Disney's IT dept does suck(for give my language, not very Disney like). This is a big mess. I'm hoping to get my points into my 2020 use year as promised.
Between the IT being horrible, the rules change so fast that it makes us frustrated on getting correct information on what will be allowed and when. They can say call back in 5 days and in that time they can change the rules and not allow me to reallocate. It feels so uneasy. I am trying to stay positive, this has been hard times for everyone in so many aspects.

I was told last week I could pull forward 99 pts from 2021(OKW), and when my 2019 pts went into my 2020 I was to called back and have my 2021 pts reallocated. The CM didn't sound too sure of her self, so I didn't make my reservation.

I was told last week I could pull forward 99 pts from 2021(OKW), and when my 2019 pts went into my 2020 I was to called back and have my 2021 pts reallocated. The CM didn't sound too sure of her self, so I didn't make my reservation.
did you get told to call back in a few days??

I have another trip book in 98 days and the stress it starting, and I'm trying not to let it get to me. But when your points just go missing and you can't get answers or someone to answer the phone just adds to it all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter