Polite Pig Dining Plan Question.

ChefLife

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how the quick service plan works with Polite Pig? I’ve heard they accept it and I’ve also read they only take Quick Service at lunch even though it’s an identical menu all day.

Does anyone know how the quick service plan works with Polite Pig? I’ve heard they accept it and I’ve also read they only take Quick Service at lunch even though it’s an identical menu all day.
I think they are one of the ones where we may need to wait until the DDP comes lives before we find out. I am following for this one too!

I’m interested in how this will work as well. Hope we get updates on Tuesday!
Me, too, because I have the QS plan on the 15th! I was hoping to go to the Oasis Bar & Grill at Poly for a burger and a tasty cocktail for one of my meals, but I am wondering if they will be open if it is not pool weather. Polite Pig is one of my bad weather options :)

Me, too, because I have the QS plan on the 15th! I was hoping to go to the Oasis Bar & Grill at Poly for a burger and a tasty cocktail for one of my meals, but I am wondering if they will be open if it is not pool weather. Polite Pig is one of my bad weather options :)
Hi, do you have any updates on your experience?

Hi, do you have any updates on your experience?
I ended up using my QS credits at Woody’s Lunch Box and the Oasis Bar and Grill at the Poly.

I posted in the thread DDP Experiences 2024. Can’t figure out how to insert a link here☹️

Last edited:
My family used DDP at Polite Pig for lunch recently. We were able to get the salmon and an old fashion. We thought it was a good value and good food for a QS credit.
Was the Old Fashioned included with a QS credit? How about dessert?

We popped in to The Polite Pig OOP on a local visit to Disney Springs. I asked about DDP and she confirmed it is a QS credit, partly because they don't have dessert on their menu. (I guess they don't count the prepackaged cookies at the counter).

No desserts with a quick service, drink and entree, that’s it. I’m hoping the DLux Burger lets me get the milkshake as my drink with the burger. Both places are a good use of a QS credit as alcohol allowed as a drink, if available, and you are aged enough to drink it.

No desserts with a quick service, drink and entree, that’s it. I’m hoping the DLux Burger lets me get the milkshake as my drink with the burger. Both places are a good use of a QS credit as alcohol allowed as a drink, if available, and you are aged enough to drink it.
Im hoping to find this out too because I don’t drink alcohol but will have free dining. If anyone has been to DLux and can let us know if you can order a milkshake as the drink I would love that!

Im hoping to find this out too because I don’t drink alcohol but will have free dining. If anyone has been to DLux and can let us know if you can order a milkshake as the drink I would love that!
This was back in 2019 pre-pandemic, but we used QS credits at D-Luxe Burger and were able to get the milkshakes as our drinks.

Two of us plan to go to the Polite Pig for one of our Quick Service options. Have also done this in the past and wow--was it one fantastic use of our QS credits! I wonder though, if anyone knows if we can use it for their "Butcher Board for Two" and get 2 alcoholic drinks using our two credits??? I do believe we were able to do this in the past, but if anyone knows if this will still fly, please let me know. :flower1:8-):thanks:

Does anyone know of a QS credit at D Luxe Burger includes a side? I notice on the regular mobile order the burgers are about 12.99 but to add fries is another 6 dollars

They may charge you a snack credit for the fries. I’m pretty sure the items are all separately cost, like most other burger places, like 5 Guys and Shake Shack, which you pay for a burger, fries, if you want them (and we usually order one fries to share between the 2 of us), and then if you want a drink.

They may charge you a snack credit for the fries. I’m pretty sure the items are all separately cost, like most other burger places, like 5 Guys and Shake Shack, which you pay for a burger, fries, if you want them (and we usually order one fries to share between the 2 of us), and then if you want a drink.
I wondered if the shakes are included in the QS meal plan, as it specifically says on the DDP information that it includes shakes, but do they mean here I wonder? If so, we'll be getting 2 burgers and 2 shakes with the QS dining plan, and use one snack credit to share some fries.

Edited to apologise for discussing D Luxe burger when thread is about Polite Pig

I wondered if the shakes are included in the QS meal plan, as it specifically says on the DDP information that it includes shakes, but do they mean here I wonder? If so, we'll be getting 2 burgers and 2 shakes with the QS dining plan, and use one snack credit to share some fries.

Edited to apologise for discussing D Luxe burger when thread is about Polite Pig
Up thread, JF said got the shake with quick service meal in 2019. But I would think it would include it with this year’s QS credit.

Think any drink that is not specialty, as even most alcoholic, are included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter