• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polite Pig

I'd like to know this too. I'm planning on eating there on our arrival day. :)

It is a fairly good value but it is not the greatest reviewed. Lots of disappointing reviews especially from locals that have been to some of the other restaurants run by the same team.

If the locals are disappointed then maybe Orlando is the new New Orleans because we ate at Polite Pig a few weeks ago and thought it was the best counter service we have ever had on property. Out of four people one of us had a salad, one had the brisket and two other ordered three vegetables which is a counter service credit and we all loved it.

I was not impressed with the food and I had high hopes for this one. There are better options in DS, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter