Poll for the Girls Only Trip group tee design

Please choose one t-shirt design you like the best.

• T-shirt option #1

• T-shirt option #2

• T-shirt option #3

• T-shirt option #4

• T-shirt option #5

• No preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
OKay ladies, here are the wonderful designs that Melody and her son have worked so hard to put together for us. Although it's hard to pick just one, it's time to vote on which shirt will become our new group tee!! (And maybe the runner-up can be saved for next year, ;) )

(Click here for information regarding all of Melody's embellishment ideas that are optional for each shirt. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33067467&postcount=5 )

T-shirt option #1:
gtt2.jpg

T-shirt option #2:
gtt3.jpg

T-shirt option #3:
gtt4.jpg

T-shirt option #4:
gtt5.jpg

T-shirt option #5:
gtt.jpg

There is a small difference between shirt design 1 and 2:

Design 1 - No Mickey Mouse Head background

Design 2 - Has Mickey Mouse Head background

Just wanted to point that out because I didn't catch it at first. :)

Thank you Capri. I made the correction. :)

I made this a public poll so we can keep track of who votes. Sometimes I think on the polls we get votes from other DISers who aren't members of the trip. lol I guess they want to play along too. For now though, we want to make sure those actually going have a say in what we wear. :thumbsup2

I personally still love the option #1. And I love the black because we've had a brown shirt the first year, a white one the second year, and now we can do black. Plus......well.....truth be told..........I'm messy. :rolleyes1 White rarely lasts the whole day for me without me spilling on it or dirtying it in some manner. :rolleyes:

So that's my vote. But, as always, I'm just excited to go and be there and will wear whatever the group decides!! :cool1:

Can design 1 be on a white t-shirt?

or

design 2, 3, 4 or 5 be on a black t-shirt?

In other words, can we vote for a certain design without really voting for the color of t-shirt it is presented on in the poll?

Can design 1 be on a white t-shirt?

or

design 2, 3, 4 or 5 be on a black t-shirt?

In other words, can we vote for a certain design without really voting for the color of t-shirt it is presented on in the poll?

That's what I'm hoping for too :thumbsup2 I love #5, but I would really love it on a black t-shirt, not the pastel purple....... I'm messy too and like my black t-shirts :rotfl:

Yes, let's just worry about picking a DESIGN for now. We'll worry about color later. :thumbsup2

This is going to be time consuming.........first agreeing on a design. Then agreeing on a color. And actually I shouldn't say agreeing because I know we won't all agree. ;) :lmao:
But hopefully no matter what wins, everyone will still be happy and go along with it. :) Come to think of it, I should have just picked no preference since I'm willing to go with any of the designs. Oh well. I like #1.

I voted for number 5!!! I would go for the purple shirt or a black shirt. :) So in order my choices are
I'm not much for crowns personally but if that's what is chosen then that's what I'll get.....if I'm able to go.....still working on it. :)

I voted for 5. I'd like it bestest on a black shirt though.

I voted for number 5!!! I would go for the purple shirt or a black shirt. :) So in order my choices are
I'm not much for crowns personally but if that's what is chosen then that's what I'll get.....if I'm able to go.....still working on it. :)

Kerri, you're going. Stop acting like you don't know. ;)

i voted for three.. but really... i'm going to be happy with Any of these designs..they are CuTe!:yay:

A question I have before voting is how is the wording going to work on these?? Are we not going to put "Dis Divas" on it at all?

EDIT: Nevermind, I read Melody's embellishment ideas and noticed she mentioned "font" in there. I would love to know what the writing is going to say, though. I'll go ahead and vote for my favorite now.

Another vote for #5, but truly I love them all. No matter what we choose, we can't go wrong!

It was a really hard decision, but ultimately I voted for number 1 because it's just such a cool, modern, edgey design. The uniqueness of it made it seem cooler I guess. :cool2:

I like them all. I went w/ no preference.

steph

HI ladies!

I just put my vote in for #1. I think most of you know that was my favorite already.

I wanted to make sure and encourage you, to read all of my ideas for each tee.

Thanks!!

It was hard to choose, but I finally voted on #5. I think it would look great on a black V-neck tee, but the purple works too.

I went with #5, and I would love a darker purple shirt! V-neck would be great too, I wonder if we could find that?

I also voted for #5. Although I also really like #1. I'm all for a black shirt with any of the designs! I don't do well with white. :laughing:

I am not part of the ladies trip and wish I could swing it this year, :sad: but I can't. If I were going I would totally vote for number 1. That is a really great design. I love the 50's feel of it and the colors are great. Oh and definitely on a black tee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter