POLL : Mission Space

How did you enjoy "Mission Space"?

• Loved it - This is my new "must ride"!

• It was okay - I'm glad I tried it but I probably won't ride again.

• Eeewww - I wished I were dead... it got so bad!

• Are you kidding?!? I read the DISboards and took the "chicken exit". Hah!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am 40-something and rode Mission:Space five times over two days without any ill effects. I previewed the ride for my otherwise fearless DD11, who had read too much about M:S beforehand and was afraid of feeling closed in. After I reported back, she went on it and loved it. Let me add that I don't like small enclosed spaces myself, but I did fine on this ride. The screen is *not* six inches from your face as you might have read, but more like a foot. And the continuously blowing air, and visuals, and audio keep your mind occupied.

This was my first trip to WDW since 1972, and M:S was definitely one of my favorite attractions.

I did not vote because I liked MS and would ride it several times on each trip, but I did not love it. I was expecting it to be more intense. I think it was fun but a little boring after 2+ times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter