Poll of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love veggies. I'll steam in the winter and grill in the summer. We also eat them raw for snacks and salads

I prefer most of my veggies raw. I'm a huge lover of salads.
I loooooooove steamed asparagus though. I might even consider that my favourite veggie!

I flew a few a a child, but I've never made one.

A few years back I was going to work by bus in a blizzard and saw someone out in a field flying a kite. Now that's commitment!

I have flown kites and when we were kids, we used to make them all the time in the Spring. We made them as projects in school (probably an art/science/math combo thing) and then made them at home, as well!

Did you ever fly a kite? Have you ever tried making your own kite?

I did when I was 10 years old and not have since. But I would love to try it again!

Do you exercise each day?

I've just recently made an exercise schedule for myself. Because of our long and cold winter this year, I was getting sluggish and bored so I decided to start some working out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter