• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poly sofa bed - comfortable for an adult?

melbatoast

Dis Fan
Debating between a 2 queen room or a DVC studio at the Poly. Same price, but with the studio we are guaranteed a patio/balcony which is very important to us. How comfortable (or uncomfortable) is the sofa bed for an adult? Any other pros/cons? Thanks!

The Poly DVC studios have real mattresses in their pull-down beds. Not quite as comfy as the main ones, but as good as an average hotel bed.

The pull downs are pretty comfy. Me & a friend stayed in a studio @ Poly last September for a girl's trip. I enjoyed having 2 bathrooms, only 1 had a toilet but the extra space to get ready & shower were great.

I slept on the sofa bed when I stayed there in May 2021. It was not terrible but having the 2 showers really made up for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter